WHAT WAS EVERY ONES TAKE ON LAST NIGHTS SHOW AT THR

Boerneracehounds50

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is there an echo in here. Checks in the mail. I SAID.

Hi everybody: Please consider what was probably a huge chunk of luck last Saturday, September 15.

My wife Terry told me that when she and the Villanueva's were driving north through San Marcos at about 6:30pm, that it had just rained a ton. When they were about three miles from THR, everything changed to BONE DRY.

The good man upstairs was looking out after the racers and THR last Saturday.

The event could have been a lot longer (like Sunday).

Neil Upchurch

Race & Administrative Director

Texas Pro Sedans

PS: Thanks to SPL for the golf cart ride.

I was glad to see such a good car count. Wish I could of added to it. But I sure do want some one to tell me what is considered rough driving at THR. It apparently ISNT driving "over" someone. I saw alot of "if they dont move, wreck'em" driving. I watched one car specifically make a beautiful outside pass, but beat-up every other car within reach. Whats the deal? No black flag? You guys dont know how good you have it. Alvin Stewart parked me for a whole night way back when for what you guys do regularly.

The other problem I have is with those [edited out by Nick Holt, 9/17/07] who started drinking in the pit stands before we were halfway thru the main events. That aint cool. Especially the driver. Makes me wonder if you were sober during the race. Im not going to say who it was, but I hope you read this and wise up!

Over all it was OK, I would still like to see the black flag rolled up and pointed at some folks. Race'em clean, Its alot more fun :D

neil has a good point. we drove from lavernia to kyle and got to san marcos and it was pouring. i thought for sure we wasted our time, but when we got down the road a bit, the skies were clear. man i was never so happy to actually sit in the sun.

as for the rough driving, i gelt bad for the #9 in the super stocks. he got plum run over twice saturday. once while he was in the lead. i doubt it was intentional, but it doesnt make it any better for him.

just start the races sooner ...... one thing good aboult it ..mary is giveing everyone a place to race .. just think how tired they the staff is ....the first time we raced at kyle years ago ..i think it was 1.30 when our race came up ...and whats this check bigfat is suppose to mail ...dont believe him ..i havent gotten the one he sent me yet ...i bet he forgot to put a stamp on it ...20 dallars big where is it ..

whats this check bigfat is suppose to mail ...dont believe him ..i havent gotten the one he sent me yet ...i bet he forgot to put a stamp on it ...20 dallars big where is it ..

I gave the money for those checks to my uncle. He gave the money to my aunt. She was supposed to put it in the bank on the 32nd of August. After checking with my aunt she said she never got the money from my uncle . I called him and he said he gave it to my other aunt. She put the money in the wrong account and my other uncle spent it so I'll cancel those checks and write the new ones for 10 times what those were for. Duhhhhh.

bigfat Posted Today, 04:36 PM

QUOTE(oldtimer @ Sep 17 2007, 04:13 PM)

whats this check bigfat is suppose to mail ...dont believe him ..i havent gotten the one he sent me yet ...i bet he forgot to put a stamp on it ...20 dallars big where is it ..

I gave the money for those checks to my uncle. He gave the money to my aunt. She was supposed to put it in the bank on the 32nd of August. After checking with my aunt she said she never got the money from my uncle . I called him and he said he gave it to my other aunt. She put the money in the wrong account and my other uncle spent it so I'll cancel those checks and write the new ones for 10 times what those were for. Duhhhhh.

And Oldtimer, you know that jody aka Bigfat aka trashtruck is good for the loot. So just take a deep breath and hold it (please) till the checks arrive.

The other problem I have is with those a$@ holes who started drinking in the pit stands before we were halfway thru the main events. That aint cool. Especially the driver. Makes me wonder if you were sober during the race. Im not going to say who it was, but I hope you read this and wise up!

Over all it was OK, I would still like to see the black flag rolled up and pointed at some folks. Race'em clean, Its alot more fun :D

I would like to add to that... While waiting for our feature (Thunder) to start I was waiting in line when one of my fellow competetors was being verbally assulted just sitting there in his car by crew members of a car in a different class. That kind of ignorance is what gets people hurt and Im talking about the assultee. I will say that the deputies made it over there along with an official but it was well after the incident happened. Good job nameless on keeping your cool and not letting it get to you. I dunno if they had been drinking or not but there needs to be something done in the staging area so that doesnt happen again.

Marc Roy

#24 Thunder Stock...

2 for 2...

Oldtimer, you know that jody aka Bigfat aka trashtruck is good for the loot. So just take a deep breath and hold it (please) till the checks arrive.

So that's where that trash came from. Thanks Mark. Pay back is a female dog.

whoa nellie.

who said I was responsible?

I just might have noticed a thing or three.

Maybe someone came by looking for the nearest garbage recepticle, maybe they noticed that white dodge and it fit the bill.

Who's to say?

:huh:

Whom ever had a slippin' tranny was the culprit of some of it. There was an empty gallon of tranny fluid back there. I recollect a funnel stickin' outa that elcaranchomino. Remind me to get some all terrains for that thing or a winch. Straighten the wheels and it'll come outa the mud a whole damn lot easier.

#2, it'll be sharpened and in the 48s pits at Spectacular.

bigfat Posted Today, 09:00 PM

Whom ever had a slippin' tranny was the culprit of some of it. There was an empty gallon of tranny fluid back there. I recollect a funnel stickin' outa that elcaranchomino. Remind me to get some all terrains for that thing or a winch. Straighten the wheels and it'll come outa the mud a whole damn lot easier.

#2, it'll be sharpened and in the 48s pits at Spectacular.

Now hold the phone jim bob.

We were missing a gal jug of tranny fluid, are you saying you (borrowed) our jug of fluid?

And why do you want to talk about steve's dirt track skills that way, everyone's always telling him turn left.

and now you are going to sabotage our pit? somethin just aint right with you. You need more to do on race day like prepare a better salad or learn how to do (tape) donuts.

sheesh.

You know I'm kidding Mr. Rahn. :)

Yall don't need any help sabotaging yalls car.

so does that mean i m still getting my 20 ....... nice bbq pit .. didnt know you could buy one that looked something like your car ..bbq .sallad and even a desert bar ...amazing

a cold polar bear :):D

neil has a good point. we drove from lavernia to kyle and got to san marcos and it was pouring. i thought for sure we wasted our time, but when we got down the road a bit, the skies were clear. man i was never so happy to actually sit in the sun.

as for the rough driving, i gelt bad for the #9 in the super stocks. he got plum run over twice saturday. once while he was in the lead. i doubt it was intentional, but it doesnt make it any better for him.

racer61 and REBELRACER,

I have to say I am glad to see somebody bring this up. We #9 Crew/Driver are very dissappointed in the actions that were NOT taken this night. We try to show how much we love racing and ThunderHill to bring out a BRAND NEW race car and we thought we might have hit the nail on the head. BUT yes we did get RUN over and never got an appologie for this but that is ok we were told it takes two to tango (officials statement). After talking to Sponsors (who saw what happened) they have offered to help us get this car looking NEW for the BIG race and maybe just that Little PUSH that we had that helped us get run over will not be in the race car next week. I will take some of the blame we picked up tires that should have been the perfect stager but the sun went behind the clouds when I was trying to stretch them so we did not get to where we needed. So anyways to get back to where we were on this post thank you for somebody speaking on this issue and we will see what the TRACK Officials will say next week. Just so everybody knows we did go into the other drivers pit area to discuss this issue not with fist but as men. We walked up and told them we just wanted to find out what happened in a friendly matter and besides the jack handles being held and mag lights we just wanted to be friendly with the issue. I later talked to the other driver outside his pit just to let him know how dissappointing it is to come out with a new car and get crashed like that but every thing is Cool no yelling from my driver nor myself it was a friendly talk ( I think the COPS had the ATTITUDE to help try to stir the pot). Thank you everybody that has helped us in our quest for victory and we will be back Next week and I hope we can take the car home in one piece and not missing the whole side.

Jay Simon

brand new pretty race cars must have magnetic material in the paint. every time i took a brand new car to the track i brought it home in pieces. Jay , sorry to hear about your car.......

This is a cut out from the THR rule book....

CONDUCT

1. Each driver is responsible for the conduct of his or her pit crew and anyone signing-in on his or her racecar.

2. Pit crews and drivers should stay in their respective pit areas.

3. If an altercation begins in another competitors pit area, and you are there you will be considered at fault.

4. Fighting will result in expulsion for the race night and/or suspension from future events.

5. Fighters may be subject to a cash fine of up to $500.00. The fine money shall be deposited into the driver's point fund.

Oh I did not know the LAW there Aaron and thanks for letting me know but I was the first to admit I did go into there pits and I think the other driver will tell yea he was supprised that I was not upset. We just wanted to find out what happend, And Like I said Aaron me and the other driver did talk after that outside of either pit. I am supprised by my own actions that I did not get crazy but hey we do all GROW up one day Aaron. You know I am glad that you said something about the other people or what ever. Dont you hate when other people open there mouth to help start a situation that was not going to be a situation Aaron? I just dont understand why people do this Aaron!

thanks for the input there. I learned something today.

This is a cut out from the THR rule book....

CONDUCT

1. Each driver is responsible for the conduct of his or her pit crew and anyone signing-in on his or her racecar.

2. Pit crews and drivers should stay in their respective pit areas.

3. If an altercation begins in another competitors pit area, and you are there you will be considered at fault.

4. Fighting will result in expulsion for the race night and/or suspension from future events.

5. Fighters may be subject to a cash fine of up to $500.00. The fine money shall be deposited into the driver's point fund.

[Edited by Aaron, to save Nick some work]

Yes.. I am associated with Terry, One thing that some people don't realize is that JRA is alive because not only the efforts of my wife and myself, but TBS racing... I am proud to have their help and give them my help.

Its all in how you handle yourself thats for sure... I can't make everyone happy... but do try to take care of the ones that take care of me..

Archived