Auto Fest 2007 Car, Truck, and Bike Show Plus SOS Food Drive

Hartracn19

Hey All - Just found out about this car show. I know a most will be racing this weekend at Thunderhill and down at STS - But I talked to the guy and he said he would welcome race cars too. This is a great opportunity to show your car. If you car is ready, you can head out and show your racecar, and then head out to the track and race. Get your sponsors some well deserved exposure, and maybe land a few new sponsors as well!! The show starts at (I think) at 9:00 AM (set up may be earlier.)

The food drive is looking for non-perishable food items, and the Car, Truck, and Bike Show is presented by Al-Tex Tire and Road Service, Mr. Fix-it Auto Service, and AutoZone.

It will be held at Holy Family Church located at 245 S Hidalgo Ave, New Braunfels, TX (just off the 35 on the south bound side, and I think it is exit 185 ) and the show will be held in the church parking lot.

There will also be vendors set up there, (a great chance for sponsorship searching.) There will also be a silent auction, plus a dance from 6:30 - 10:00 PM.

Again, the show starts at 9:00, so even if you are unable to show your car, try and stop by the car show on the way to the track. You may be able to get some of the car show attendees to attend the race at THR!!

The contact I have is Bobby Perez at (830) 237-1311 for more information.

Good luck to all the racers, and I hope this information helps get the sponsors on the cars, the cars get exposure, and some new fans to the race track stands!!

God Bless!!

(Edited for spelling errors… :ph34r: )

Archived