I37 Banquet

SassyCassie14

The I37 Speedway banquet will be October 20th (saturday) at 7:00pm at the Stage Stop Resturant, in Pleasanton off of hwy 97.

I will be posting directions and the address of the resturant for anybody who needs them, soon.

All individuals will be responsible for their own meals & drinks.

We need to start getting a head count, so we know about how many people will be showing up, so if everyone could please RSVP me by October 10th, that would be great. You can either pm me the number of your party or you can call me on our cell AFTER 9pm (210-289-0741). Thank You!!!

The I37 Speedway banquet will be October 20th (saturday) at 7:00pm at the Stage Stop Resturant, in Pleasanton off of hwy 97.

I will be posting directions and the address of the resturant for anybody who needs them, soon.

All individuals will be responsible for their own meals & drinks.

We need to start getting a head count, so we know about how many people will be showing up, so if everyone could please RSVP me by October 10th, that would be great. You can either pm me the number of your party or you can call me on our cell AFTER 9pm (210-289-0741). Thank You!!!

All drivers and sponsors we are llooking for donations for door prizes for me to give away at the banquet so please ask your sponsors. Contact cassy or me Rainbow Man at 830 741-2427 and we will be glad to talk to you about it. It will be a super time so plan to attend. I will be helping to plan things for the banquet and

plan to have alot of fun Thanks Rainbow Man

• 2 weeks later...

Here is the address for the Stage Stop Restaurant:

1921 W. Oaklawn (also known as hwy 97).

phone number: 830-569-2052

if you need directions, go to mapquest.com (push in the address above & it will tell you exactly when and where to turn) its easy

Door Prizes can be small items you don't have to give big prizes so please ask your sponsors for somethings because I will recognize them at the banquet for their donation so that may get them some bussiness it's your banquet wouldn't you like to see everyone go home with a gift think about it . Contact Cassy or me now Thanks Rainbow Man

Archived