Fast Tracks races, TUE THE 18TH. $250 TO WIN W/OUR KARTS

First off, my apologies to anyone that has e-mailed us and that we didn’t get back to, we had some issues with the e-mail that are fixed now.

The first of the weekly races will start Tuesday the 18th at 8:00 P.M. We will run heat races as well as a B-main for more opportunity to advance to the A-main. $250 payout and trophy will go to the winner of the A-main, 2nd and 3rd will receive a trophy as well. Numbers will be drawn for starting position.

You must be a member to race but the membership is only $30 and saves you $3 a run on the slick track and $2 on the Indy track. The membership is valid for one year.

Signing up early is always a good idea to assure your spot but we will do the best to accommodate everyone this first time around. The entry fee is $30

Oct. 2nd will be the start of the points series for the weekly races. The points winner will win $1,000 for 1st. $500 for 2nd and $300 for 3rd. If you win the race you will still win the $250 a week, it just marks the start of the points season as well.

LOCATION: Between New Braunfels and San Marcos on I35 Exit 195 Watson Lane next to the Texas Ski Ranch.

More information available at www.texasfasttracks.com

For more information please e-mail me at: texasfasttracks@yahoo.com

ttt

Thanks

Jason

Archived