Houston Suspension Seminar Flyer and Sign-up form

NickHolt

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

With just two weeks before the first class, I still have four slots open for the Houston Seminar. Several of you indicated that you wanted to attend, but I have not received your registration yet.

I know there is still one race remaining in the HMP season and it's easy to put off stuff until after the season is over, but if you intend to attend this seminar, I need your registration form pretty quick.

Looking forward to the first class on November 13 at HMP!

Nick

Nick, I know I was the first to say I wanted to go, but I am not going to be able to make it. My finances are not where I had expected them to be(english translation is I can't afford it). I have heard nothing but good things, my teammate Mr. Huff is going, and hopefully I can learn a little from him.

I've heard this before. My usual response is that the $300 you invest in your personal knowledge base will get you far more speed than new tires, trick of the week parts or any tire soaking program. Racers who learn the information and apply it to their race cars go faster. PERIOD!

I understand that $300 is a lot of money, but, frankly, I only charge that much so that people will value the information and take the course seriously. The information is worth far more than the $300 registration fee.

I spend a great deal of effort, time and personal resources to make this information available and have never had a complaint from anyone who has ever taken the course. I take that back. I do get complaints that the course is not long enough and that the information would be easier to comprehend if I had a working models of the various suspension designs that we discuss.

I'm really looking forward to this Houston seminar. The last one I had in the Houston area was very successful. People who took the course still come up to me and tell me how much their lap times improved, etc.

Nick

• 2 weeks later...

Just a reminder that the Houston Suspension Seminar is set to get under way this coming Tuesday, Nov 13, at Houston Motorsports Park.

Thanks to those who have signed up. Looks like a good group.

I still have a couple of openings if anyone is interested in siging up at this late date!

Nick

Nick, if we bring a crew mwmber with us, is there a price break for them? My guy asked me yesterday and didn't have an answer. I ussually have an answer for everything!!!

Yes sir, the crew member goes for half price...

Nick

Getting cars repaired and your kids some nice Christmas presents instead of spending money on racing?

What's wrong with you, anyway? How did your priorities get so messed up? Most of us don't pay the rent so we can get a new set of tires or don't buy groceries for a week so we'll have enough money for racing fuel on Saturday. Jeez..

Nick

Getting cars repaired and your kids some nice Christmas presents instead of spending money on racing?

What's wrong with you, anyway? How did your priorities get so messed up? Most of us don't pay the rent so we can get a new set of tires or don't buy groceries for a week so we'll have enough money for racing fuel on Saturday. Jeez..

Nick

:D:):lol::P:rolleyes:

Archived