Article

Major Racing

The I-37 speedway street stock champion is a 44 year old man out of Orange Grove Tx.

His name is none other than Barry L. Major. He drive's a 1982 camaro street stock race

car #33 powered by T&R services. Barry is sponsored by JAGS CONSTRUCTION OUT OF

SAN ANTONIO, MAJOR ELECTRIC,OUT OF CORPUS CHRISTI,T&R SERVICES OUT OF O.G.

TAQUERIA JALISCO #4 #12 OUT OF CORPUS CHRISTI AND #6 OUT OF ALICE,CLEAR VISION

WINDSHIELD REPAIR,ALL AMERICAN CAR WASH, AND QUALITY POWER WASH ALL OUT OF C.C.

Helping him along the way was the Love and support of his family, friend's and crew. Member's

are his wife Anna,his five childen, Christin, Thomas, Nadine, Mereda, and Amber Major. Barry's

Parent's, Brother,s and Sister's. This 2007 is Barry's 1st real year racing,last year he raced

4 times @ STS. This season @ I-37 speedway he has taken the checkerd flag twice,and has

5 top 3s, 8 top 5s,and 8 top 10s. This is Barry's 1st championship. Barry is a class act,he will

be the first one to lend a helping hand to other fellow racer's and even lend his car out to

help another. WOW. That is the kind of guy he is, one of the best.Barry is a true champion.

Way to go Barry you deserve it, you earned it, so enjoy every minute of it. Not too many

other driver's can say. I'am A Champion. There is only one driver that can say, I'am The

2007 I-37 swpeedway street stock champion and that's you Barry #33!!!!!

This artical was send to us by pm from: a friend and she wanted for us to share it with

everyone.... Major Racing and crew. Thanks to everyone!!!!

Archived