South Alabama Speedway

Casey19

Congrats Kathy!

Casey kinda liking racing in Alabama these days? ;)

Thanks Tom! I guess it has been a good pay check for him - I am not sure he didn't get the $1,000.00 best average bonus - I think Chris got wrecked and Enfielder had fast time but something happen to him and he fell out - I am just not sure about the average but I do know he won him a $5,000.00 pay check tonight - and they hand it over in $100.00 dollar bills before you leave at the pay window.

Just got the finish order

Casey Smith (Texas)

Jason Hogan

Jason Young (Texas)

Donald Long - BEST AVERAGE FINISHER $1,000.00 BONUS BUCKS

Grant Enfielder

Cory Ruble

Chris Davidson (Texas)

Ryan Sieg - last car on lead lap

Richard Fincher

David Hodges

Matt Merrill (Texas)

Jeff Morgan

Heath Hindeman

Bubba Pollard

Scott Smith

? (Betha??

Kurt Jett

Denise Perkins

Jessie Reid

Lee Hanford

Congratulations to Casey Smith on his win at South Alabama Speedway. That was an awesome dominating performnce leading the entire 125 laps. I thought Jason Hogan might have something for Casey with about 6 or 7 laps left but Casey pulled away and won easily.......................Sure would like to see Casey run the World Classic 150 at Birmingham this Saturday night and see if he could take home that 10,000 bucks.

Its Official! Casey is the Winner (Landlord - they gave them their bodies back)

The body parts had nothing to do with tech, they were in the way for me to see what I needed to see. Plus it didn't feel right running 125 laps and not having any cars with a few body parts missing.

Paul Willoughby

South Alabama Speedway

Now that's funny right there.

Congrats Casey.

Paul, thanks for visiting TXSZ.

I can't think of the drivers first name, but his last name is Bethea III. He was driving for Dwayne Middlebrooks. You should have been there. Casey was awesome and would have lapped the field if not for cautions. Glenn gave me the shirt you sent, and it is really beautiful. Thank you very much. I will be proud to wear it. I hate to hear Casey will not race at FFs anymore. Maybe when things cool off you can get Glenn and Casey to change their minds. I really enjoy my conversations with both of them. Casey if a fine young man that makes an old man (me) very proud of him. For Landlord---The track surfaces at FFs versus MIS and SAS are very different. SAS and MIS are horsepower tracks where FFs because of the rough surface is a handling track where if you are not careful you can use up your tires quickly. Usually at SAS and MIS you can drive the entire race on one set of tires, but FFs usually requires you use all six you are alloted.

Congratulations to Casey Smith on his win at South Alabama Speedway. That was an awesome dominating performnce leading the entire 125 laps. I thought Jason Hogan might have something for Casey with about 6 or 7 laps left but Casey pulled away and won easily.......................Sure would like to see Casey run the World Classic 150 at Birmingham this Saturday night and see if he could take home that 10,000 bucks.

MM: Casey is going to ORP to test next week to get ready for September 22nd - Birmingham should have a strong field of cars and I am sure it will be a great race!

Vir: I am glad you got your shirt, and I can understand Casey's frustration at FF - He does not like to get his car tore up - he already has lost 1 car over there, speaking of that what happen to Mader? Fincher got his ride?

I wish Casey good luck at Indy (ORP). He will have some very heavy hitters to deal with there.

Thanks for wishing us luck - we will need alot of that - Casey ran there when he ran ASA and loved that track - he said it is all about getting your car to turn - hopefully he will have a good test and be a good Southern Threat for those Northern guys!

I didn't see anything on here about Casey not running Five Flags anymore. Did I miss something? Glenn told me Friday night that he would be running the Snowball. Actually with the exception of a few spins and the Hole McFarland wreck, Friday night was a very clean race. Unfortunately, Casey was involved in two of the spins! I think the main reason casey hasn't been tore up at opp is because no one can catch him! :) I bet casey will be back at Five Flags because when you're one of the best, you want to continue to run with the best! :)

Archived