Jr

Kathy

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He deserved it..he has ran good a lot and had blown motors, penalties, etc. ...hate to say it, but he will be better off at Hendrick.

If he would have derserved it,he would be in it.Racing is one part driver,one part car and one part luck.12 others deserved it more than him.Do I think he's a better driver than some of those 12,sure I do,Did he derserve it more than them,no he did'nt.

The Pledge of Allegiance? Did they do that before or after the National Anthem?

There was an awesome National Anthem at the Dirt Drags on 1604 tonight. Nice show, had fun. Nice job by the Sod Buster and Wild Child Teams.

On Edit: After watching "Dale" last night, sucks for Jr. How'd Johnny Sauter do??

I think he meant that they deserved to be in it based on the way they ran. Unfortunately the blown motors killed him. You are right that it is a team effort, and the team didn't get it done because of bad motors. I am beginning to wonder if the joke about him getting "step motors" from his step mom wasn't true! :)

I think he meant that they deserved to be in it based on the way they ran. Unfortunately the blown motors killed him. You are right that it is a team effort, and the team didn't get it done because of bad motors. I am beginning to wonder if the joke about him getting "step motors" from his step mom wasn't true! :)

Yes, I can see the logic in sabotaging part of the team with a very popular driver in order to improve the total team's position. Well, maybe not.

The part of the team without Jr. made the Chase. I am thinking that DEI will still be in business next year.

kinda strange he started blowing engines after he announced he was leaving <_< and the other DEI cars have had no problems that I can recall. Just seems odd as they generaly don't have engine problems.

Thats what i was telling people that I have talked to about JR. After he said he was leaving he started to get crap. I bet if his dad was still around he wouldnt be getting crap. <_<

he blew two up before he made the announcement.+ the fine of a hundred points didn't help,,,,,i don't think his step mom had control over that.

he is more hands on than you think, he knows and sees what he is getting in comparison to others. it just wasn't meant to be. but he tryed his butt off to make it happen, he damn sure did his part........and i'm not even a big jr. fan.

team concept ..aslong as your with the team .you get what the team gets ..the best .. if your leaving the team . you get the good junk or thier test junk ..if you havent noticed anyone leaving a nascar team usualy runs in the back ..i dont think she would want jr to leave with a championship ... jr not makeing the chase was the best thing for her ..keeps the heat off of her ..jmo //// now watch him win ....she will want that ...

kinda strange he started blowing engines after he announced he was leaving <_< and the other DEI cars have had no problems that I can recall. Just seems odd as they generaly don't have engine problems.

Thats what i was telling people that I have talked to about JR. After he said he was leaving he started to get crap. I bet if his dad was still around he wouldnt be getting crap. <_<

Wonder why his dad didn't leave the team to him instead of Teresa?

team concept ..aslong as your with the team .you get what the team gets ..the best .. if your leaving the team . you get the good junk or thier test junk ..if you havent noticed anyone leaving a nascar team usualy runs in the back ..i dont think she would want jr to leave with a championship ... jr not makeing the chase was the best thing for her ..keeps the heat off of her ..jmo //// now watch him win ....she will want that ...

She has a multi million dollar team that will be needing sponsors in the future. Yet you think it makes sense for her to sabotage one part of her team and cut her chances of winning a championship which they haven't done before, just to spite the kid?

Just my opinion, but without Teresa there would not be a DEI. Sr. was not an educated guy. He wasn't a businessman. He was a racer. That's not a knock on him, just saying it wasn't in his make up.

For that matter, Jr. is a racer too and also not a businessman. If he was he would have no trouble starting his own team. He chose to go to another team.

Let's not forget Jr does have a team. Busch

That's true. And maybe he'll expand it to include the Cup someday, but for some reason he chose not to do that at this time. I'm not down on Jr. It's just that I think a lot of people are dismissing Teresa as being unqualified to run her team and I don't agree with that.

Archived