THR schedule for "Operation Interdependence," 9/15/07

Attached is the tentative schedule for the upcoming "Operation Interdependence OI" sponsored by Cody Smith Racing Team, bringing the TSRS 75 event live by satellite to Iraq!

All Drivers and Teams will participate in so many exciting events that will involve our Military, our day to race across the line for these guys and gals! Show your colors, it is a red/white & blue event! The team showing it the most will when the "Operation Interdependence OI" beautiful trophy!

Pro Modifieds, your race is sponsored by ExpressJet, you will be running in the "ExpressJet 50" whom has added an additional $1,000.00 to the purse along with giving away two round trip airline tickets to a lucky racefan!

THR local classes, this race event will not have heat races, although, points and money are being combined to help each of you, thank you in advance for helping us give these racefans and our Military a wonderful night of racing action. It will be a tight, fast running raceday moving right into the race evening, so your participation and cooperation will be very much appreciated. See you this weekend, September 14th & 15th.

Thanks!

Mary Ann Naumann & the

Thunder Hill Raceway Management Team

www.thunderhillraceway.com

Texas Super Racing Series - the Late Models!

Owner/Race Director

www.manracingpromotions.com

fax 512.247.9570

post-3-1189129228_thumb.jpg

post-3-1189129243_thumb.jpg

I thought that the thunderstocks were going to Qualify?????

At the last driver's meeting, they said the Thunderstocks would be the featured class this week. I think that involves the out-of-car intros before the feature. I don't recall them saying they would qualify, but I have been known to fall asleep during a meeting. I do know that they told us (SS) that we would not qualify any more this season. I'm still holding out hope for the spectacular! LOL

TSRS, 1st feature......cool

Due to the live broadcast.

Question..... How will the Local THR Classes feature line up be determined ?

Point average.

At the last driver's meeting, they said the Thunderstocks would be the featured class this week. I think that involves the out-of-car intros before the feature. I don't recall them saying they would qualify, but I have been known to fall asleep during a meeting.

That is correct, featured is out-of-car intros. We hope to be able to accomplish this! With the rainout from the July 28th original "Operation Interdependence OI" date, having to be rescheduled to the Sept 15th date (which was already on our calendar as a regular race event) needless to say, we have an extra full night of racing, so please be patient with us, we all have to work together to put on one of the best race nights for our Military!

As stated before... Pro Modifieds, your race is sponsored by ExpressJet, you will be running in the "ExpressJet 50" whom has added an additional $1,000.00 to the purse along with giving away two round trip airline tickets to a lucky racefan!

They, ExpressJet have added an additional $500.00! Making it $1500.00! Thanks ExpressJet!

Archived