next season

hippyracer00

myself and rockstar racin guys, ( purestock 00 ) would like to say we enjoyed everyone we met and people we already new at I37. we unfortunatly werent able to make it a closer points race but still were able to grab a top 10 w/ an early showing. that was enough to grab us a new "NAPA" sponsor for next year. we are not sure if well be on dirt or pavement but i guess the stock car spec at thunderhill will determine that. either way its been great. had alot of fun. CONGATS to all CHAMPIONS especially JANIEL. you worked your tail of for it. enjoy and lok for us next year.

myself and rockstar racin guys, ( purestock 00 ) would like to say we enjoyed everyone we met and people we already new at I37. we unfortunatly werent able to make it a closer points race but still were able to grab a top 10 w/ an early showing. that was enough to grab us a new "NAPA" sponsor for next year. we are not sure if well be on dirt or pavement but i guess the stock car spec at thunderhill will determine that. either way its been great. had alot of fun. CONGATS to all CHAMPIONS especially JANIEL. you worked your tail of for it. enjoy and lok for us next year.

Janiel great job sorry I didn't get to be a part of it this season with my late or early work time. But your still done it I know Dennis is super Proud as well Hope to talk to you somewhere Rainbow Man

Archived