Jump to content

Dr. Danger Postponed until Sept. 15th.

Recommended Posts

Hey everyone it does not look good for this weekend, I will make the official call tomorrow morning but the North side of the pits still has a couple of feet of water standning, the huge ditch that Barry dug is totally full and I have run out of place for the water to go. The grandstands parking is real wet and we just have not had the sun light long enough to dry everything out.


Working on it, will let everyone know tomorrow, sorry!



Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...