DALE

TTR73

The first racing movie I have sat and watched in awhile.

I think the difference here was it was not done by the clowns in Hollywood. It showed exactly who and what Dale was. No hype, no sugarcoating, no fricking Tom Cruise. Just the facts.

I agree with Danny, a tremendous movie, and a must buy when it becomes available.

I USED TO BOO DALE ..I HAD JUST FINISHED COOKING CHICKEN FAJITAS ... WHEN WE FOUND OUT DALE HAD DIED .THAT FOOD WENT TO WASTE ... LEFT SITTING ON OUR PLATES ... I FORGOT ABOULT TONIGHTS SHOW UNTIL WE FINISHED EATING .. AND MY WIFE CHANGED CHANELS AND THAT SHOW WAS ON .. BOY THAT WAS SAD ..I MISS BOOING HIM .AND WOULD LOVE TO SEE HIM ALIVE AND RACEN AS ALL ....... AND I WOULD CHEER HIM LIKE I DID WHEN HE WON THE DAYTONA ........ YOU KNOW WHAT ADDS TO THIS SADNESS ... WE HAD JUST FINISHED EATING CHICKEN FAJITA'S TONIGHT ....... THATS NO LIE ..

The first racing movie I have sat and watched in awhile.

I think the difference here was it was not done by the clowns in Hollywood. It showed exactly who and what Dale was. No hype, no sugarcoating, no fricking Tom Cruise. Just the facts.

I agree with Danny, a tremendous movie, and a must buy when it becomes available.

I COULDN'T HAVE SAID IT BETTER. :)

The movie was exceptionally great. I sat here and cheered him on just like he was racing and still alive. Cold chills all over. I agree with all comments. Not a dry eye in the house. VCR taped, and DVR taped. I am going to figure out how to watch on computer and tape to a CD. Maybe I can maybe I can't. Worth a try.

He was a tremendous person both on track and in person. He never met a stranger, just a good ole country boy. Robert sat down in his office and talked to him for quite a while. He was not anyone to shy away from fans and anyone. I just love racing. Have a great day everyone.

Archived