Breaking News

bigfat

i ask that any rumors about 'said' goat remain just that,,,,,,,rumors.

texas speed zone is not the place to air dirty laundry and will not be used as a simple bash tool.

any questions or comments you have for or towards the goat we ask that you take care of privately.

everyone falls on hard times and we ask you not to lay judge on the goat.......please. he who cast the first stone????????

.just last week the marijuana smoking donkey bit a kid at the petting zoo

i've been told that the K-9 patrol #0528 has been seen mimicking seeing eye dogs to gain access to after hours establishments ;)

so as you can see the goat is actually trying to serve his community in the best way known to,,,,,well him ,the goat. so it is asked that you please allow the goat to deal with these 'rumors' in his own drunk goat time.

- Thank you

Just saw on KSAT News 12 that a drunk goat was found in a sewer. Cibolo lose something???

There are things you don't understand about politics. I will not discuss drunken goat business on this forum, whether it is my opponents goat, my goat or any other goat. I have tried to do a lot to help the drunken goats, and I could tell you a lot about other people's drunk goats, but that would just continue this downward spiral. If this endless bashing of drunken goats does not cease, I will be forced to ask Nick to remove this thread. That drunk goat would never have ended up in the sewer if it wasn't for this speedzone bashing.

Thank you

i ask that any rumors about 'said' goat remain just that,,,,,,,rumors.

texas speed zone is not the place to air dirty laundry and will not be used as a simple bash tool.

any questions or comments you have for or towards the goat we ask that you take care of privately.

everyone falls on hard times and we ask you not to lay judge on the goat.......please. he who cast the first stone????????

.just last week the marijuana smoking donkey bit a kid at the petting zoo

i've been told that the K-9 patrol #0528 has been seen mimicking seeing eye dogs to gain access to after hours establishments ;)

so as you can see the goat is actually trying to serve his community in the best way known to,,,,,well him ,the goat. so it is asked that you please allow the goat to deal with these 'rumors' in his own drunk goat time.

- Thank you

I appreciate the support of all those who have been positive during this trying time for the goat and all your support.

Just saw on KSAT News 12 that a drunk goat was found in a sewer. Cibolo lose something???

what the heck is this drunk goat.. yah keep bringing it up ...

Call me and we will set up an appointment and for 20.00 and your guarantee of confidentiality I will show you the drunk goat plan. :blink:

Good call Rookie49

They're called drunk goats and while they are rare, they do exist.

Some of these goats have been found in Cibolo, Texas. The city claims to have a drunk goat in the woods and a potential drunk goat in a pen.

"You turn around and all the sudden the goats drunk. Sounds like a myth. It does until you see it fall over," a witness said.

It's an amazing sight to see. You see, the goats aren't hurt, they just drink. It's a characteristic of their rare breed.

According to the American Cibolo Drunk Goat Association, the goats were orginally used to entertain at local race tracks. If the show was haulted by a long caution or a red flag situation the drunk goats were used as a distraction and or entertainment.

The Web site also says that the name drunk goat is a bit misleading because they do not actually get drunk. They have a genetic problem with drinking muscles. When they are drinking their muscles lock up and the goat then sometimes sober up.

They also are a very calm animal and make excellent Mayors.

I guess video is the only way to str8en this out: Sorry.

DrunkGoatVideo

bigfat loan me 20 dallors .so if am not satisfied with 49 's goat plan ..i wont be out any money .. i wont feel like i got ripped off ... .i know you would want me to pay you back ..but id rather cheat you out of it [edited out by Nick Holt, 9/4/0] .you know how politictions are ..

bigfat loan me 20 dallors .so if am not satisfied with 49 's goat plan ..i wont be out any money .. i wont feel like i got ripped off ... .i know you would want me to pay you back ..but id rather cheat you out of it ..seems to be the norm lately ..you know how politictions are ..

You got it buddy. It's on it's way.

bigfat loan me 20 dallors .so if am not satisfied with 49 's goat plan ..i wont be out any money .. i wont feel like i got ripped off ... .i know you would want me to pay you back ..but id rather cheat you out of it ..seems to be the norm lately ..you know how politictions are ..

You got it buddy. It's on it's way.

when can i exspect it ..you know how slow the mail is right now ..i want to go party . oops uh ...grunt ..cough .sneeze .... see 49's goat plan ..

It should arrive on February 30th, 2008. Keep your eyes peeled.

Archived