thanks trucks

trk31

way to go WILD BILL!.....who wears short shorts,,,,,,,,,,,my friend billy, howwwll.

just funnin' bill.

I also would like to thank the trucks. You guys put on a great show and it is always a pleasure to watch you run. Less crashes than the TSRS guys. Great job Bill!

thank you. slapped the wall hard in TSRS race and car started getting REAL loose.

hey crazy horse, Its the shorts. ha ha lmco!!!!! thanks

Would like to thank the fans that came out to and ED FAIRFIELD for letting me drive and RUSTY ADYE, STEVE MOORE for the help at the track and getting the truck and car ready. It couldnt have been done without them all. Thanks PHEONIA for the sandwiches and snacks and sponsoring the truck.

just wanted to thank all the trucks at hmp. it was a good clean race, congarts to bill and his team.

Thanks jim. Hey thanks for letting me use the 4wheeler to get my gear. Good job to u and ur team too. And the rest of the trucks.

U MEAN WE HAD FOOD IN THE PITS AN TO THINK I BOUGHT 1 DOLLAR HOT DOGS FOR 3 BUX AN THEY WERE LIL DOGS TO BOO :unsure: T ////HEY HMP WHERE WERE THE REGULAR HOT DOGS U USUALLY HAVE DO I DETECT A CHANGE TO THE LIL DOGS CAUSE OF DOLLAR NITE HUH LOL THANKS FOR ALL THE TRUCKS THAT HELPED SUPPORT THIS EVENT LETS GET A BIG SHOW IN KYLE OK GUYS............. ILL HAVE THE BUZBEE TRUCKS READY FOR KYLE SO LETS GETTEM OUT AN RACE........... AN CRAZY JUS BE GLAD U DONT HAVE TO SEE THE LIL BILL SHORTS AS MUCH AS I DO JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ.... BILLS ACTUALLY CHARLIE MANSON IN HIDING TRUST ME THATS A FACT................ STEVE

U MEAN WE HAD FOOD IN THE PITS AN TO THINK I BOUGHT 1 DOLLAR HOT DOGS FOR 3 BUX AN THEY WERE LIL DOGS TO BOO :unsure: T ////HEY HMP WHERE WERE THE REGULAR HOT DOGS U USUALLY HAVE DO I DETECT A CHANGE TO THE LIL DOGS CAUSE OF DOLLAR NITE HUH LOL THANKS FOR ALL THE TRUCKS THAT HELPED SUPPORT THIS EVENT LETS GET A BIG SHOW IN KYLE OK GUYS............. ILL HAVE THE BUZBEE TRUCKS READY FOR KYLE SO LETS GETTEM OUT AN RACE........... AN CRAZY JUS BE GLAD U DONT HAVE TO SEE THE LIL BILL SHORTS AS MUCH AS I DO JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ.... BILLS ACTUALLY CHARLIE MANSON IN HIDING TRUST ME THATS A FACT................ STEVE

Oldtimer, you have competition. :D

The hot dogs were the EXACT same hot dogs we have been selling since March of this year. We sell Hebrew National hot dogs which are the highest quality and most expensive hot dog available. Maybe your appetite just grew since they were only $1. lol

The hot dogs were the EXACT same hot dogs we have been selling since March of this year. We sell Hebrew National hot dogs which are the highest quality and most expensive hot dog available. Maybe your appetite just grew since they were only $1. lol

Quit confusing us with the facts, John.. LOL

Some people would complain if you shot 'em with a silver bullet!

Nick

Archived