What the hell I'll ask...

Danielsen Motorsports

First before I ask anything. I want to thank Ed for stepping in time after time to help keep I37 running when they can. I am the first to state my opinion right or wrong when it comes to how a track is managed. I think I have earned that right not because of my $25 dollar pit pass but because I have been in their shoes before as well. So I say thanks to Ed and anyone helping him.

Ok the rumor that I heard from several people at the track Friday was that Mr. Dickerson, from the former San Antonio asphalt track, has interest in i37? If this is true then we will consider making our home track in Pleasanton instead of passing it on our trips to Corpus that we have already decised would be our best choice next year. If others have heard this then lets try and let him know what kind of support he would get and help him make up his mind. This area is obviously starving for somebody to come in with knowledge and money. I think its the right time espicially after the closing and other stuff happening at area tracks.

I have no idea where this rumor came from, but I do have a gut feeling that there will be some who get on this thread and try to bash Ed, Nell and/or Terry.

I will take down any bashes and take further administrative action if I feel it's needed.

Thanks.

Nick

with all i've said in the past of terry dickerson in comparison as to what i've seen lately in local short track racing. (and yes i'm saying it) terry is just what we need right now.

i keep hearing of peoples "love for the sport " there is one thing you can't take away or for granted ,,,,,he has it and i don't think it's BULL [edited out by Nick Holt, 9/2/07] .

maryann & owen have earned respect,,,,,,,,,,and lord knows i'll race for maryann anywhere , anytime......but i do believe dickerson can also do alot of good around here.....

I talked to Terry about 2 weeks ago and he was telling me that if I gave him $20 he would come down and straighten all this sh*t out. Any guesses as to what my response was????? I do know that he's looking for a real good young driver. Maybe I 37 will be a scouting facility. Guess that leaves me and Joe Horne out. At least Joe has one out of the two characteristics.

I sure hope I get the first $500 if it's true.

THR has got two that i think are gonna be real good prospects. Mason Teague and Joey Jenkins ,,,,,,,

and i told him keep the twenty and catch the next bus,,uh, sir.

I talked to Terry for a little while yesterday...mainly about his deal going in the Craftsman trucks. I am not going to get in on this, but he said Crazyhorse has made his year! I think the things yall have said in this thread show the respect Terry has gained, most of it being now that he isn't involved, which he does appreciate.

I am not going to get in on this

Brad,

You'd have to have just thought that to actually make it a true. Yeah yeah yeah, I know I know Marc Roy.... Blah blah blah.

Glad to hear it. Can't wait to see ya out there.

10-4. I'd rather give Fast Trax a try.

i'll be waiting for my christmas card this year......one with a 1979 4 door metropolitan going through a flaming 20' foot reath and into a huge snow globe........NOW THAT WILL PUT BUTTS IN THE SEATS! j/k

I talked to Terry about 2 weeks ago and he was telling me that if I gave him $20 he would come down and straighten all this sh*t out. Any guesses as to what my response was????? I do know that he's looking for a real good young driver. Maybe I 37 will be a scouting facility. Guess that leaves me and Joe Horne out. At least Joe has one out of the two characteristics.

I sure hope I get the first $500 if it's true.

ive been seeing the name jody stuart for about 8 months now trying to figure out if your the same jody i went to school with. did you go to east central high school and if so do you remember any faulkners? by the way i know a great young driver from I37 mikey faulkner......lol ...lol

ive been seeing the name jody stuart for about 8 months now trying to figure out if your the same jody i went to school with. did you go to east central high school and if so do you remember any faulkners? by the way i know a great young driver from I37 mikey faulkner......lol ...lol

I did go to East Central High. I do remember some Faulkners. I was real skinny in high shcool because they always took my lunch money. Apparently I haven't seen them in quite a while. Are they really tall and have really bad mullets????? Still....

speaking of BAD MULLETS.......where the carnack of racing, Reb, he allways to have hidden info he cant share, whats the deal Reb, on 37, :D:rolleyes::P

heres a thought??????????????? anyone approched Owen on taking over 37 and drop IMCA, there only getting 10 or so and go with STS mod rules, outlaw mods there are drawing 20 or better, have owen have someone reliable run it from up this way, just a thought and run all STS rules and classes, hes drawing the fans and cars, doing something right.

Archived