Texas Thunder

Shawn B

I wouldn't think anybody would purposely put a spark plug that close to a piston. Maybe you need to get some of those shims for indexing the plugs and shim them out about 5 or 10 thousanths . Or maybe shim them out the amount of the original gap that got closed up.

Nick maybe they were some of those "air rods" you made along with that chassis. I hear they have more stretch.

I don't know, but here's a thought, how about using the correct spark plug!?? :blink:

:D:D:D

(couldn't resist Tim!)

Just send a gas card for $25,000 to my home address.

Thanks for reading.

Nick

tsk, tsk, tsk, shame on you Nick! :lol:

Now THAT'S funny!

Rick he is using the right spark plug he gets the NGK from O Reilly s ....now if he would of went to Auto Zone he might of been using the wrong spark plugs :lol::lol::lol::lol: (sry couldn't resist)

id dont know aboult thAT ej ..we havent had anyproblems after going to autozone sparkies ..same brand as his .. :D

Rick he is using the right spark plug he gets the NGK from O Reilly s ....now if he would of went to Auto Zone he might of been using the wrong spark plugs :lol::lol::lol::lol: (sry couldn't resist)

id dont know aboult thAT ej ..we havent had anyproblems after going to autozone sparkies ..same brand as his .. :D

:ph34r: it was a joke Oldtimer :ph34r: .......dont matter what brand of spark plug it was it would of done the same thang :lol:

:ph34r: it was a joke Oldtimer :ph34r: .......dont matter what brand of spark plug it was it would of done the same thang :lol:

i know i had to rattle you ..lol .... tim we dont run ngk.s anyway ..only funnin with that brother of yours .. i have the same plugs that ran every race last year and then some ..

OUCH!!! :blink:

I don't get it CJY08 you sound like OT :lol:

drinks,,,,,,,,like milk

Now buggin do you think owen is going to let milk be served at a racer banquet ??? Oh i forgot you haven't been to one yet... :lol: , no not milk, it was hot damn and budweiser, ehh bad mix. Man O.T you weren't kidding about the bug poison, you said here comes the poison and the bug blew his motor

I don't get it CJY08 you sound like OT :lol:

drinks,,,,,,,,like milk

Now buggin do you think owen is going to let milk be served at a racer banquet ??? Oh i forgot you haven't been to one yet... :lol: , no not milk, it was hot damn and budweiser, ehh bad mix. Man O.T you weren't kidding about the bug poison, you said here comes the poison and the bug blew his motor

DARN MUST HAVE BEEEEEEEEN MORE POTIENT THEN I FIRST THOUGHT ..SORRY ABOULT THE MOTOR BUGGIN ... JUST WANTED IT TO SLOW DOWN ..... HOW BAD IS IT ..

Archived