Watch out Tx Thunder

toyman85

saw this to late to make the trip.........hope it went good for you.

note: that car likes being sideways,,,should do good.

Blowed motor, huh? Dang, I tried to tell him about that here a while back. He was probably running it with mismatched valve covers again. That's a major cause of internal engine confusion and will nearly always lead to eventual major component failure. Don't say I didn't warn ya Terry!

Before anybody gets on my case about being hard in Terry, just lettin' ya know, its a bit of an inside joke. I kidded Terry earlier this season on Saturday in the pits about havin' one chrome and one black valve cover on his engine. The Sunday after blowing your engine on a Satruday night is a real downer. Just tryin' to give him a little something to smile about. :P

Before anybody gets on my case about being hard in Terry, just lettin' ya know, its a bit of an inside joke. I kidded Terry earlier this season on Saturday in the pits about havin' one chrome and one black valve cover on his engine. The Sunday after blowing your engine on a Satruday night is a real downer. Just tryin' to give him a little something to smile about. :P

you mean you werent serious? I went straight out to get new valve covers :lol:

Just tryin' to give him a little something to smile about. :P

terry smiling? you are kidding he's as hard as moon rocks , ,,,,,,gangsters from the ninth ward say "damn hate to meet him in a dark alley"........AND you want him to smile?

He was probably running it with mismatched valve covers again.

Uhhhh ohhhhh. That may be a problem. Check out Rule #6 under Heads in the THR Super Stock Rules.

I was wondering what those extra eyes were for........Bud.

HEADS

Stock OEM straight plug cast iron heads are required.

Polishing, porting, port matching, or modifying the head in any way is not allowed.

Angle milling is not allowed.

O-Ring gaskets are not allowed on head or block.

The maximum valve sizes for GM heads is 1.94-inch intake and 1.50-inch exhaust.

Valve covers must be the same height, width, Length and color from side to side.

The GM valve stem must be 11/32 only. The 5/16 stems are not allowed in this class.

Terry was looking good just before all the smoke escaped the engine.

There were 28 Street Stocks signed in to the pits last night. If'n Terry wouldn't have broke, we would of had to run a B-Main. With Terry out, and a couple of other wounded cars, we ran a 24 car, 20 lap main event.

Sure hope the Terry's Body Shop team shows up to sling some dirt again. They are great people and any track should be honored to have them racing with them.

Good luck the rest of the year at THR. Look forward to seeing ya'll again.

Bill "Sarge" Masom

Texas Thunder Speedway Co-Announcer.

Archived