Message when you call Corpus Christi Speedway

speedy

Hey everyone now when you call the track number at 361-289-8847 Shelma has on the recording that she is re-organizing and everyone should recieve there checks by Sept. 26.If you want to listen to it yourself call the track number which is forwarded to her cell phone and listen to the message.Time will tell whats gona happen.I have put in several call to Shelma and James reagarding Aug 4th but no response,now today that message was put on there.I will continue to call and see what i can find out for everyone including my children.

OK but what about the track ???? DO WE STILL HAVE ONE, or what,,, ??? Do we still race???? ( I know she gets on this site to see whats going on.......) WHAT ABOUT THE TRACK GIRL!!!!!! Please tell everyone on this site and in public , whats going on. Don't leave us all in the dark, Its not good bussiness practices

im sure after all of us beating them up on speedzone . they are gun shy .. would not have happend if they had been on the up and up ..shelma .poeple can handle truth told to them and be alittle forgiveing and patience let some things slide ...just cant go aboult it the way you did ..now can the ship be righted ...well that depends ....you going to have to have a very large tug boat ..btw ..get off sending checks ..thats what got most of this started ..

I was one of her "sponsored drivers" for 5 months during that time I never recived any sponsor money,not one phone call from her or anyone from J&S,what I did get was a letter asking for more money for a car show that was canceled and alot of broken promises.I asked to be taken off there web page friday morning by e-mail because none of my phone calls were ever returned.They got the e-mail my car is off there sight and they did'nt even have the #$%$^& to contact me. I sure hope she pays everyone that she owes money to but I would'nt hold my breath.good luck to ya'll.

Paul Lipp

#83 thunder stock

I was one of her "sponsored drivers" for 5 months during that time I never recived any sponsor money,not one phone call from her or anyone from J&S,what I did get was a letter asking for more money for a car show that was canceled and alot of broken promises.I asked to be taken off there web page friday morning by e-mail because none of my phone calls were ever returned.They got the e-mail my car is off there sight and they did'nt even have the #$%$^& to contact me. I sure hope she pays everyone that she owes money to but I would'nt hold my breath.good luck to ya'll.

Paul Lipp

#83 thunder stock

When did they take it off, paul? I looked this morning and it was still there.

I sent Shelma an email today in regards to my gas card and she responded rather promptly.

I sent Shelma an email today in regards to my gas card and she responded rather promptly.

Let me guess, she said something along the lines of..."We're working on getting the payouts and gas cars for the August 4th races. We should have this cleared up by (insert date here.)"

Actually I asked if it were going to be a gas card or would it too be in the form of a money order. She said it would be a money order.

I'll be laughing all the way to the bank.

• 4 weeks later...

:blink: When I first got the reply about the insurance and no beer in the pits, I could see it comin. The checks are coming, and so is Christmas. Maybe that funding issue will clear up by then, ya reckin??? Badge of Betrayal, what a shame this happen. Carol and Donnie, please take it back, we'll be good! :blink:

:ph34r: Dennis in the Desert (Home in CC) :ph34r:

:D P.S. Hey Nick!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

:blink: When I first got the reply about the insurance and no beer in the pits, I could see it comin. The checks are coming, and so is Christmas. Maybe that funding issue will clear up by then, ya reckin??? Badge of Betrayal, what a shame this happen. Carol and Donnie, please take it back, we'll be good! :blink:

:ph34r: Dennis in the Desert (Home in CC) :ph34r:

:D P.S. Hey Nick!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

cop carol and don still own the track ..

Archived