emergency MY LIFE and YOURS

nellie88

I don't know if I am just speaking for me or for others, but, I have been racing only 8 years there and I have tried sooooo hard to make each year better, one year I had a crew chef and A person who helped me and themselves to do better and better. Then another year I was alone tiring to do it and make it, then, bought help for over 7 motors, then, almost gave up, then I tried again with 2 cars (thunder and SS) then, (I sucked) This year I got it not 100% (racing): it is just not about a thing to do-- it is about my life. IT does distinguish who I am and what I believe--- and what I am about!!!!! (DEEP) (FACT) , I got it----- I tried and tired.. I had a mess when I destroyed my car a few weeks ago. I understood so much when my crew chief worked 40 hrs or so----- and then worked 60 hrs or sooo at work,--- only, so I could race and keep my spot (2nd in points). Its not money (but it is nice) it is who you are> now; the last race before making 2nd in points it ends -- Worse! then hitting the wall or blowing 7 motors. All the work and life of me (besides every day responsibilities) was taken from me.. (Almost like death) but unknown death as know one will tell me (US) if it all mattered! I want that trophy- Silly NO it is a piece of me and everyone involved whom made my life WHOLE - (Why would someone take it away?) Maybe their not, But WE ALL DON'T KNOW THIS FOR THERE IS NO WORD OR A ENDING!

Ok enough of that

Please advise of the facts as everyone I am sure wants a conclusion.

Nellie Kelley # 88 Thunder

Don? your the only one I Trust on this matter with regards to the rest of the FOLKs

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

don is trust worthy ..but can don trust what is being said to him if anything at all ..i dont think don should be the go between .. they had some managers and managed to loose them and so far just aboult any one else for that matter ..has not taken them long to find out just how tough it is to run a race track ..you cant do the racers wrong ..they are your life line ..i know she is sick and dont what her ill ..she has a second in command there and he wont speek ..so nelly all that can be said right now really is wait and see ....action is the only words that speek volume . anything else .is just blowing in the wind ..

CCS was moving up now a big back eye,,,,,Don JR was doing so good with the track,,,,all the drivers where helping and pulling together,,,,,,Nellie88 is right,,,,,,,maybe all the drivers need to have a meeting and lets see what we CAN DO ABOUT THIS,,,,,,,,,LETS TRY SOMETHING to get the track back racing again

Funny story: Everybody wants to bitch and moan about dirt vs. asphalt. The race Gods must not like it much because nobody's getting to race now. Seems like maybe people sould worry about making thier cars better and not worry about everybody else. That's also why you don't see me on this stupid computer all the time.

HOPE ALL RACERS HAVE A GREAT HOLIDAY WEEKEND. B)B)

HOOLIGAN FOR LIFE

Hooligan,

The awesome thing about DIRT is that being as we are rained out I will head to McCallen. If it rains out then theres Edna...........and so on. Hell, Pleasanton runs tonight. Most dirt tracks also have the same rules or somewhat close. All IMCA divisions are the same rules. Where are you racing this weekend? Don't knock the dirt till you try it. I ran CCS for a few years but found dirt more appealing after only one night. You guys really need to think about your future if you plan to continue racing. Not knocking asphalt, just a reallity check so to speak.

DIRT RACER FOR LIFE!

i didn't say anything asphalt vs dirt....i've gone to both this year.....i was just wondering what the big life emergency was with 88, she is not the only one wondering what is going on as has been stated 500 times on here already! like top dog said, go race TPS, get a life, or go race dirt. you have options. but from the few times i went to the asphalt track this year, i think the "crew chief" should get the trophy! now, there is no racing this weekend :angry:

Im getting my car set-up for dirt now, will race where i can just go to race. I raced there when street stock was on I just wanted to race asphalt cuz i never did it before (only 3 races)I got to run a season to see how it is like, well i did. Well I guess its in me, got to go where I got to go and my advertisment will go too

I can certainly understand how it must feel to have been racing CC this year and past years, and now its all in limbo. Racing there has been a part of their " Life" , spending hours weekly getting their cars prepared, racing hard, dealing with accidents, part failure, etc. For many, Racing at CC has been a way of " Life " for years. I sure hope something is resolved so the racers can continue to race at the venue of their choice and a South Texas tradition can continue. Good Luck to all

im not totally sure what she meant but what i got out of it is she and her crew over the years have gotten better and better at racing at cc..... they had lots of ups and downs but she believes (and so do i) that her and her crew have worked dam hard to get the 2nd place in points for the year and is mad as hell because the track is in limbo and she wants to finish racing and recieve that trophy for the hard work they have put in for the years...... its not wether shes racing on asphalt or dirt its the fact they worked there ass off to earn something and they want it....... just my take :ph34r:

im not totally sure what she meant but what i got out of it is she and her crew over the years have gotten better and better at racing at cc..... they had lots of ups and downs but she believes (and so do i) that her and her crew have worked dam hard to get the 2nd place in points for the year and is mad as hell because the track is in limbo and she wants to finish racing and recieve that trophy for the hard work they have put in for the years...... its not wether shes racing on asphalt or dirt its the fact they worked there ass off to earn something and they want it....... just my take :ph34r:

you hit it on the nail .....this was brought up in aNOTHER POST SORT OF ..THE DRIVERS WANT TO FINISH ...sas didnt get to run another season ,,lucky for most that was a very short season at that ..and i feel sorry for those guy.s as for nelly ..we and i have not been friends with her for sometime .... not enemys just not friends ..but i can say she asked me to look at her car after the wreck .and i would have never thought that car would be back a week later .. it was a bad wreck ..so for sr and all who had a hand on putting that car together ..salute ..and come on poeple this is not aboult dirt verses asphault ..to many times poeple try to make this a fight between the two ...get over it and get off it ..

Im getting my car set-up for dirt now, will race where i can just go to race. I raced there when street stock was on I just wanted to race asphalt cuz i never did it before (only 3 races)I got to run a season to see how it is like, well i did. Well I guess its in me, got to go where I got to go and my advertisment will go too

HEY DOUG , BEFORE YOU COME TO THE DIRT MAKE SURE YOUR BRAKE'S WORK !!! :lol::D:o

Big life emergencies usually come from taking things for granted. San Antonio racers took SAS for granted, never saw the track closing coming. Now the same thing has happened in CC. As racers we should support the remaining tracks to keep their doors open. CC minis are always welcome with TPS or at STS. This will look like a small deal if more tracks can not keep the doors open and there is no place for anyone to race at.

Quit crying over spilled milk and do whatever it takes to get your car, your buddies car or OT's cars to a race track. Get friends and family out to watch this week, not next week. JMO

HEY DOUG , BEFORE YOU COME TO THE DIRT MAKE SURE YOUR BRAKE'S WORK !!! :lol::D:o

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: they work now se ya soon ill do my best bolting on more hp to the car

Archived