friendship

JohnnyT66

racers should help each other ,rather then want to fight each other.where are the WALLACE CARS.sure there are those in the class that say,we dont need him.did your complaints go to the management?i think not.even a squirrelly airhead got in the middle.now he nor his cars are there.what about 4 to 6 cars and thirty in the pits and stands.and he did help some of us.but there was no talking to him.a group found it easy to gang bang this man in front of friends and family.so when the class is short on cars,whos fault?.when the track is out 2 thru 3 hundred from one person,thank yourselfs.he does listen.but no one talked to him.it was to easy to hassle the upper 60 year old.i like car count and fans.but a few find it more fun to hassle those who give in.if it would have been the track that talked to him,it would have been different.but to jump on a guy infront of family,even some with no dog in the fight.but its was already done.he has not been back .nor have his cars.and some will say they are glad.then comp must scare you.............,,THANX WALLY FOR THE HELP YOU GAVE ME.i did not always agree with you.i even gave you a couple weeks off back then.but you showed me respect fore what i did.i hope i showed you the same...always your friend,FRANK TORRES

racers should help each other ,rather then want to fight each other.where are the WALLACE CARS.sure there are those in the class that say,we dont need him.did your complaints go to the management?i think not.even a squirrelly airhead got in the middle.now he nor his cars are there.what about 4 to 6 cars and thirty in the pits and stands.and he did help some of us.but there was no talking to him.a group found it easy to gang bang this man in front of friends and family.so when the class is short on cars,whos fault?.when the track is out 2 thru 3 hundred from one person,thank yourselfs.he does listen.but no one talked to him.it was to easy to hassle the upper 60 year old.i like car count and fans.but a few find it more fun to hassle those who give in.if it would have been the track that talked to him,it would have been different.but to jump on a guy infront of family,even some with no dog in the fight.but its was already done.he has not been back .nor have his cars.and some will say they are glad.then comp must scare you.............,,THANX WALLY FOR THE HELP YOU GAVE ME.i did not always agree with you.i even gave you a couple weeks off back then.but you showed me respect fore what i did.i hope i showed you the same...always your friend,FRANK TORRES

FRANK IS RIGHT THEY AND HE ARE SOME GOOD PEOPLE WHATEVER HAPPENED LETS BRING THEM BACK WE NEED MORE CARS BY-GONES BE BY-GONES GREG D

Archived