Wired money?

NickHolt

I was being serious too! I heard from someone that I trust, that a person in the CC area had received some money that was wired to them from Shelma. I just figured that if one person got money, maybe others did too. But, I'm guilty of starting a rumor if it's not true...

I'm not sure how money gets wired, Chase. If it's anything like the old days, Western Union has some sort of system set up where you bring them cash, they let the receiving party know they have cash waiting at a Western Union office near them. Nobody ever sent me money, though, so I'm really just guessing how that might work.

Nick

I was being serious too! I heard from someone that I trust, that a person in the CC area had received some money that was wired to them from Shelma. I just figured that if one person got money, maybe others did too. But, I'm guilty of starting a rumor if it's not true...

I'm not sure how money gets wired, Chase. If it's anything like the old days, Western Union has some sort of system set up where you bring them cash, they let the receiving party know they have cash waiting at a Western Union office near them. Nobody ever sent me money, though, so I'm really just guessing how that might work.

Nick

10-4. Well, they have our address and phone numbers, so they can notify us if need be. Waiting....

Nick

no body ever sent me any money either..seems like it is always me sending money to my relatives uncle bill..lol

my mistake ol'timer,I should of just said "their's" and "they"since I don't know them.-lol

lol thats not as bad as me feelling like a fool thinking rosie was a women ... i have you beat on hideing my face ..after knowing robbin for 30 years or so ..i would never think she would change lifestyles ...

Nick

thats funny too Nick cause to wire money by western Union it cost $20.00 to sent $20.00......I learn that in PRISON :D:lol:

I was in Prison cause someone made fun of my bug

OK here is the scoop everyone as I was waiting to get off work so I could post this:

As you had read the check I was given for working at the track on August 4th and August the 11th and my daughters check for racing on August 11th were deposited in my bank on August 17th.On Saturday August the 25th they were returned to me by my bank.I put in several calls to Shelma and James to get this straightened out but i didnt get a return phone call, in my message to them I had told them i was very pissed and that i wanted my money now and that I was also gona let the drivers and employess know what had happened.I posted here on TSZ as you read and so that Nick knew that i wasnt trying to just start problems I send him a copy of these return checks.Shelma finally called me back later that after noon and said she had just gotten out of the hospital and she got my message and I told her I had gotten these checks returned and I wanted my money now, she PROMISED me she would wire my money to me Monday and that Monday she would call and let me know that she had done it.Well Monday came and and went and I made at least 10 calls to them with out a return phone call. Tuesday morning i started calling there phones again than at lunch time I got a call from Shelma,she told me to write down a refrence number and said that my money was at money gram so I told her there was one right down the street and i went there.Well ther refrence number she had given me was in correct so money gram said there was nothing there for me.I called Shelma back a couple more times telling her that there was no money there for me and to stop playing games and just let the employess and drivers know what is going on.She called me back about 1 hour later with a refrence number and said she was sorry that the refrence number she gave me the first time was the one the guy told her to give me but that the one on the reciept was different so she gave me that one and also the info on were she had JUST send it from.I told her that when i got off work at 6pm i would go back to money gram and try again,which i did and the money was there.So yes i got my money send to me from Shelma Friedel(walton).But while i was on the phone with her i asked her several questions reagarding the others who had return checks,the ones that hadnt deposited there checks and the Aug 4th money that the drivers are waiting on.Her words were"everyone that has a return check or hasnt deposited there checks needs to send a e-mail to:jsadmin@jsracingpromotions.com with there name,address,check numbers and amount of the checks and they are sending money orders to replace them" she also said that regarding the august 4th race money for drivers" we are still going thru everything trying to figure out what happened and will have that done as soon as they can"So as far as I know everyone else is suppose to be mailed money orders to replace the return checks and the ones that have not been deposited yet as long as they send the e-mail.

THE AUGUST 4TH MONEY IS STILL BEING WORKED ON

I know this is long and I'm sorry but i felt I should explain everything.

Sincerely,

Robin Kemp

Former C.C. Speedway Pit Lady

Robin, congratulation you have done something that nobody else has been able to do! Your persistence has paid off for you.

Now would you be willing to negotiate a deal with Shelma to get my pay? I will gladly pay you for your time.

thank you, neon will

its just too bad that everyone has to go through all the chanels and spend time and alot of effort to call them ..when they should be the ones calling everyone else ..this still working on it has gotten old ..old news ..who cares why ... how .. and who did it ..just get it done and over with ...this issue has been the biggest thorn against j&s..and the longer it goes on the better it maybe for them to just sell cc and be spectators .. ..harsh as i may sound ..the way poeple and i who believed in them and may have just alittle glimmer of hope and trust are posting now . it dont look good ..if you loose our faith .you may aswell stick a fork in it ..... remember sponsors read what we say ..at the same time ..they read what has happend ..can they trust J&s ..

Robin, congratulation you have done something that nobody else has been able to do! Your persistence has paid off for you.

Now would you be willing to negotiate a deal with Shelma to get my pay? I will gladly pay you for your time.

thank you, neon will

you dont know robbin to well i quess .lol ..

Archived