AIR CASTLE!

flyingaces

WELL IT LOOKS LIKE ANOTHER RACE TRACK AIR CASTLE HAS BEEN DEFLATED. WHAT NOW. ITS REALLY STARTING TO GET OLD WITH ALL THE PROMISES AND HOPES OF RACING IN OR AROUND S.A. . IT REALLY SUCKS FOR THOSE WHO WERE OPTIMYSTIC BUT FOR THOSE WHO HAD BAD FEELINGS ALL ALONG I GUESS GO WITH YOUR GUT. JUST ANOTHER LET DOWN FOR THE DRIVERS AND FANS. WHAT A CRYING SHAME. IT WILL BE EVEN HARDER TO BELIEVE THE NEXT PERSON THAT COMES ALONG PROMISING TO SAVE THE WORLD.

THERE IS BASHING AND THEN THERE IS STATING FACTS

I suppose all the bashing is a reflection of the depth of disappointment many people are feeling. We're all racers and we hopped for the best. But now, hope seems to be fading into the sunset.

I personally hope that all this will turn out OK. I'm trying to look on the bright side...

Nick

Wish somebody would open a White Castle around here.A bag full of Those Lil' Cheeseburgers will hit the spot. :rolleyes:

I used to have a lot of respect for you. Now, not so much. White Castle? In the same paragraph with cheeseburgers? I drove to Indy to get my first White Castle. After trying them, I can assure you I wouldn't walk across the room for one now.

i know those white castle burgers you buy from heb to warm up at the house are nasty. so if they are as bad as those, harold and kumar can keep those nasty things

They were available in stores here too before I went to Indy. But I figured I'd get to Indy one day so I waited so I could get them fresh. I've been to Indy twice now, but to White Castle, just once.

I always went to Steak&Shake when I went to Indy or Daytona. They hit the spot, taste a lot better than

White Crapstle. First time I went to WC , looked at that little bitty burger on a dinner roll, never went back.

I see Steak&Shake is now in S. Austin.

I'm going with "the stern".... Nice red

It (The picture) was taken from the stern. You, sir, are on the bow............

Archived