CC drivers

Brad

Ladies and gentleman I ask to please not call me with questions regarding CCS. I know the # is on the website but I can't afford to run up a bill as it is my personal phone. I don't have answers for y'all. Feel free to pm but please no calls.

Thanks for understanding.

Well tell J@S Racing to pay it for you after all this is there mess. :)

tim are you involved ..do they owe you money ..just like to know ..you have me beat on posting of this matter ..good bad ugly ..well not much good on your part .. ;) get the plugs changed ...

Naw they dont owe me money but they do owe alot of good racers money and it sux to see this happen. But the guy replied for people not to call his phone so I decided to crack a joke. Oldtimer you better raise those ride heights cause it look like dirt time unless you guys change oyur mind about running Kyle this year. :)

Naw they dont owe me money but they do owe alot of good racers money and it sux to see this happen. But the guy replied for people not to call his phone so I decided to crack a joke. Oldtimer you better raise those ride heights cause it look like dirt time unless you guys change oyur mind about running Kyle this year. :)

i dont think you will ever see the 7 car back .unless someone buys it ..the others who know's ..no plans to run kyle for this year ..not going to buy four tires for just one race ..but you never know ..the driver gets a wild hair sometimes and strainge things happen .......as for as cc if it runs again we will probably show up ..if not ... got other things to work on ..so we will just cover them up ....good luck have fun ....

so mike, jesse ain't runnin in florida??

as at this moment there are no plans for any out of town races ... cant say it wont change.. ......... we still havent gotten a real full speed test on the 7 yet ... so i know it isnt ready ...... cc was a shake down ...no brakes so the times were somewhere in the 17 .s ...the dirt well that was a waste of time for that car ..but we didnt exspect it to do good any way ..just wanted to go help the thunders and do something different ..

Archived