NO RACES THIS WEEKEND

ratdaddy

I have spoken with Shelma, she has been released from the hospital and is trying to get caught up on things that have transpired over the last few days. She told me that she is going to get these issues resolved as soon as possible. There will be NO RACES THIS WEEKEND and she to get everything resolved before racing resumes. At the end of our conversation I asked her if she wanted me to post this because of the lack of communication, I thought this might be best for everyone to know what is going on today and she said ok. I will keep you informed as I find out any more info.

Thank you,

Shelma has repeatedly apologized for this mess - don't know what else to call it - and has told many people that she intends to make it all good and carry on with her plans to make CC Speedway successful.

Right now things couldn't look worse, but like they say, things always seem the darkest right before the dawn... As long as there's a chance that all this will turn out OK, I join Don Yocum, Jr, in at least seeing how all this turns out before changing the locks...

Nick

at this time don is the only glimmer of hope .. he has the respect of the driver's ...not sayen im reading much into his announcement here . just maybe alittle hopefull thinking ..for at this time .i dont have much faith in the new owners its way down on the 1 to 10 scale ... darn near oweing points .... rick and deb leaving was not a good sign .. so to j.s you have a heck of alot of work to do .just to get anyone here to believe in you ..maybe i sound harsh ..but it is what it is .and cant be mad at me or anyone for feeling that way .....

Archived