CC Speedway resignations

NickHolt

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ok, if I raced there, now I would be seriously concerned. All the expertise is going, gone.

not that it won't work, but with all this other non-positive stuff, my optimism is quite low.

Why not run THR again Rodney?

Rick and Deb,

It was wonderful meeting you and working with you. Sorry that things turned out this way as from what little time I have known you two,I found out you were two wonderful people. Good luck in what ever you may do and hope to see you around.You have my number if I can help you with anything!!!

Sincerely,

Robin Kemp

Former CC Speedway Pit Lady

Want some Fun reading,go check out the profile on Txengery on here and read all her posts from the very first to her last one.

Tommy, thats alot of reading. It would seem that she talked about doing alot of things, but she never acomplished a single one. My favorite thing she said was "my resources are endless" LOL!

i guess the question is, did they have more dreams then wallet, or did they intend to take everyone for a ride from the get go? could say this was an accounting mistake, but it seems like it just keeps snowballing and has turned into a huge mess. a lot of people (racers, fans and staff) were burned so far. it is going to be really hard to convince drivers and fans to haul down to corpus after all of this. it is a nice track and it is a shame this all happened.

On another thread Don Yocum posted that Shelma just got out of the hospital and is going to try and resolve everything before racing resumes. This really doesn't effect me in anyway except I feel for the people involved. I have enjoyed working with TSRS at CCMS and racing there in the past. Hopefully she will get things worked out or someone will step up.

i guess the question is, did they have more dreams then wallet, or did they intend to take everyone for a ride from the get go? could say this was an accounting mistake, but it seems like it just keeps snowballing and has turned into a huge mess. a lot of people (racers, fans and staff) were burned so far. it is going to be really hard to convince drivers and fans to haul down to corpus after all of this. it is a nice track and it is a shame this all happened.

Practice what you preach Jay, I thought you wanted this subject to end but you had to comment on it , lol , just kidding , had to say it. the saga continues.

Want some Fun reading,go check out the profile on Txengery on here and read all her posts from the very first to her last one.

I sure don't have a dog in this fight - however redflags started waiving way before now and as Tommy wrote go back and reread the post, that were written several months ago.

I sure don't have a dog in this fight - however redflags started waiving way before now and as Tommy wrote go back and reread the post, that were written several months ago.

A $20.00 a month redflag ;)

The red flag wove at the very first meeting they had. That was about the biggest most unorganized joke I had ever set through. I think others will agree. I just hope that the investment we just made in a latemodel wasn't a mistake. TSRS seems to be doing pretty well, so we'll see. It'd still be nice to have been able to run at CCMS with TSRS next year though. Oh well, seems these type of people keep choosing Texas to come to and ruin race tracks. Then again, we always can look forward to racing at Smokin Alley next year......... :blink::o:blink: ........LMAO, what a joke....

Archived