Saturday night Bullring

ChampionFord

After reading the reviews for The Nascar Bristol night race, it came to me that they are showing the wrong bullring. The racing at STS was as exciting as it gets. I was torn between supporting Owen or sitting at home watching Nascar. I made the right call. Hats to Owen and his crew for a wonderful and exciting night of racing and keeping the show rolling. Owen you need more help in the infield it was wearing me out watching you dive off the tractor to get on the four wheeler. I had to drink and extra bottle of water after watching you.

After reading the reviews for The Nascar Bristol night race, it came to me that they are showing the wrong bullring. The racing at STS was as exciting as it gets. I was torn between supporting Owen or sitting at home watching Nascar. I made the right call. Hats to Owen and his crew for a wonderful and exciting night of racing and keeping the show rolling. Owen you need more help in the infield it was wearing me out watching you dive off the tractor to get on the four wheeler. I had to drink and extra bottle of water after watching you.

i agree he needs more help on the infield

Archived