Schedule?

If it's $20 they only owe me $10. It's $20 for a car and a driver (or rider) to answer your question.

With your luck you need to leave an hour and a half early for pit stops.....

What phone call??

That was skill..... Not luck.

The one where 210-559-5211 or 210-508-6079 called. Not sure which cell phone I was on that day. I do remember why I was calling though. I do know I left a message .

I've got a half ton dodge (dodge purposely not capatilized). 70 mph is on the wish list......

Will the yellow mohawked one be there?

yep

so who will be the mistery driver this week ....

big did you fix that throtle problem ...

Yes OT, it's unhung.

on the new speedway website it says that we are raceing a 2 day event is that all the classes and if so will we get paid 4 them cuz ive been waitn for my check and im goin into debt as i am sure alot of drivers are so i wound like a awnser rick if u please and if any driver knows of a trailor for slae cheap please let me know B)

If we finally do get "money orders" from the 8/4 race, I will be tickled pink...

Just have to stop looking in the mailbox for it.. i check everyday.. and get more bills than $...

It was a great experience for me to run CC... it is a fun track for sure..

That is what i will take away from the experience... No place but up from here...

CC Speedway WAS my happy place.Now it looks like the Rio Grande Valley that was taken over by the welfare society.It used to be a happy place too.Appears ny trips out of here are over for now.No CC Speedway,and Im not welcome at STS so its back to RGS.Good thing is I have lots of friends at all 3 places.Looks like a miracle is needed now.No more happy place. Thumper

Reference the latest resignations ... for short track asphalt racing to continue to exist in Texas ... we must keep our best management personnel on the job.

Rick Day and Debbie Williams are two of the best.

Sorry to read today's news.

Neil Upchurch

Race & Administrative Director

Texas Pro Sedans

btw: GB - You are still a TPS member. We have two large purse races on our schedule at THR Sept 15 & 29.

well it said in the other post that they resigned. probably a good thing for them. him and debbie are too good of people to get drug down with this whole situation. sad deal for everyone involved.

i cant believe i miss one ..what the heck are yah talking aboult //i havent seen anything aboult this ..

Archived