Schedule?

you mean let hope that it isnt history. i doubt it is, did the corpus website show a schedule on it. i remember her posting one time that she wasnt going to post to here anymore, to refer to the corpus website for info.

yep she also said they will let rick deb and nick post it on here ..

The CC website hasn't changed. Looks like there will be no 2 day show. Even if they posted rules, a purse, and a schedule now, who is going to show up. Saturday is only 5 days away. I guess that they don't figure people from out of town are going to need to plan......

Sad, sad deal.

i dont remember the year ..maybe 84 or 85 and i may still be off . the track closed down after part season ..jim oneal took off with the money and left poeple holding the bag ..and poeple thought that was the end of cc ..not sense then has anything come close to this ..i hope this is not the end .. just maybe for this year ...... but remember rick went to florida ..shelma had medical problems ..not makeing excuses for them .if we have to mothball the cars we will ....

As doing bussines in the public all the time and with people. even if its bad news to them Ive got to tell them the truth about things & be up front with them ,so they can make the right decision what to do. As a racer (or try to be) and other racers we really need to know if we are going to be open or what for this weekend. So we can get our cars ready for what track to race at. Like tires, set -ups , Etc . Ive called but no answer yet . So what to do ? I want to run the ole car ,As most likley others drivers wonder what to do.

I guess that they don't figure people from out of town are going to need to plan......

I'll be there. No planning necessary. Only an hour and a half or so....

Thanks for returning my call by the way........

I've got a half ton dodge (dodge purposely not capatilized). 70 mph is on the wish list......

Will the yellow mohawked one be there?

Archived