Mr.4000

stsracer

You mean you guys don't have an OT button on yor computer? I got one and it works great! When I log in to TXSZ, I go to my controls and hit the OT button. The OT button goes thru all the OT posts since the last time I logged on and filters out all the unimportant posts. I think I have read maybe 8-9 posts since I got my OT button. Works great! :D

Dang oldtimer has hit 4000 post. Well look like he going to be Nicks right hand man. Congrats Oldtimer you beat alot of good poster. Maybe we should get you a trophy of some sort,somethin with a GOLD KEYBOARD on top lol. Oldtimer you got my vote for vice TSZ mod.

I think you will need to put an asterik by that record. There are rumors he is on steroids.

What does everyone have against the older guys on here?

NOT OLDER GUYS JUST ME ... NEW NAME ..THATS A THOUGHT ..SO WHAT NAME SHOULD IT BE ....NOW IVE DONE IT ..IF YOU GO BACK POST 4001 WAS WHEN I WAS MAD FOR THE FIRST TIME ON SPEEDZONE ..SORRY GUYS .I LIKE TO TALK TO MUCH ..I DONT PAY ATTENTION ABOULT THOSE NUMBERS' FORGIVE ME FOR ONE MORE OF MY SHORT COMINGS ..

Archived