websight forums

jracer98

You're correct Johnny and I don't envy Nick's job on here at all. You saw how long it took to throw me under the bus......dang!!!

Jason, would it take you that long? LOL

To answer your question, Jay......forum's come and go. It's all a matter of how they're run.

Jason had a different one at one time, Chuck has also tried one for the motorsportszone. Then there's always whowon or elbowsup. But who wants to be on a forum that every time someone disagrees with you that you end up getting flamed. That's one reason I do nothing on whowon but post results anymore. Nobody wants their head torn off just for making a simple post or stating an opinion.

Time, time, time...I have no time anymore to do much with this web stuff and the web site responsibilities I still have are a stretch (Sorry Mom, Owen, and B-Rad). It takes about 15 minutes to get one of these up and running.

As for getting flamed....People who let their hearts do the talking and thinking instead of their brains have a hard time dealing with reality. I don't think the people who flame me every time they get a chance are bad people, they just are blinded by their love for racing and have a difficult time dealing with some of the more brutal parts of the reality of it. That koolaid has a kick to it. Sorry guys but you can put all the lipstick you want on a pig…at the end of the day it’s still a pig and I'll call it like it's one.

I am not a fan of Nick Holt but I understand why some of us need to watch what is said on the current hot topic. cough legal legal legal No matter how right some are sometimes its not even worth it.

Lets use 2 things from now one....even those of you sippin the koolaid.

1. Reason

2. Common Sense

J

ADDED: I also believe posting information even if it is not positive is a good thing if it benefits the racers.

Ya Know, Just my opinion but HRP had a great website forum for dirt trackers where we could buy and sell get set up info etc. But all it took was a couple of idiots to B***h enough and ruined it for all of us. Even after serveral warnings from the moderator. If every one keeps up we will loose this one to. Again JMO

Ya Know, Just my opinion but HRP had a great website forum for dirt trackers where we could buy and sell get set up info etc. But all it took was a couple of idiots to B***h enough and ruined it for all of us. Even after serveral warnings from the moderator. If every one keeps up we will loose this one to. Again JMO

I've seen several of those warnings around here lately. Reminds me to follow mom's advice, "if you can't say anything good, then don't say anything at all."

I had a boss later that gave similar advice that I'll clean up for a family site, "If someone has to be an *******, then let it be the other guy."

I've seen several of those warnings around here lately. Reminds me to follow mom's advice, "if you can't say anything good, then don't say anything at all."

I had a boss later that gave similar advice that I'll clean up for a family site, "If someone has to be an *******, then let it be the other guy."

Bad,good or indifferent,I have always called em like I see em.(been willing to call a spade a spade)I know some people really have a problem with that.Is it always the right thing to do "probably not".I don't say anything about someone that I would not say to them face to face.Personally,I don't like people who tell you what you want to hear and really feel different about the subject.

Archived