Time to let it rest.....

Guys it's time to give it a break..........

We all know the bad news by now and continously beating the proverbial dead horse(sorry crazy) is doing no one any good anymore.

The $#!T is getting old. I'm not siding with J&S and what's wrong is wrong, but you're doing nothing to help your own track by the constant bashing. I know you don't look at it that way.....but it's true. THINK ABOUT IT!

Soon some of you may lose your posting priviledges.....and YES it is a priviledge, not your RIGHT. Public forum or not, it has rules to be followed.....PERIOD! So don't be surprised if that happens.

You can have the fun you want at the bashers site, whowon or wherever else you care to post.

This forum is supposed to be a positive thing, and provide valuable info for racers, teams, sponsors and fans. Some of y'all are losing touch with that. Many of you are my friends, that I consider part of my extended racing family.......and as your friend, I'm telling you......let it go!!!

It will all sort itself out soon, one way or the other.

Guys it's time to give it a break..........

We all know the bad news by now and continously beating the proverbial dead horse(sorry crazy) is doing no one any good anymore.

It will all sort itself out soon, one way or the other.

Well said. I believe everyone by now knows what has transpired and are able to decide for themselves what to believe. I have seen Donnie and Carol put to much work into the track over the years to see it or it's representatives being bashed even though I have been guilty myself. For that I apologize. For the sake of the Yocums, the Track, the Drivers, and the Fans I hope this all works out and wish everyone the best.

I would say see “you at the track” but I understand I am not welcome.

Thanks

Mike Creacy

hey railer i know the rules may be alittle dif in hobby class but you know that you and the other ss from ccs can come sts owens always been open and hgonest about things there and atleast its some place to race until ccs gets straightened out just a thought not trying to bash ccs but hopeing everyone can race instead of sitting and waiting jmo

Archived