Morgan Thomas Benefit

stsfan

Tonight was an awesome night in honoring Morgan. Many people walked out of the the track with less hair than when they arrived at the track. Nine girls cut and donated there hair for "Locks of Love" and many many men shaved there heads to show support to Morgan, and all people fighting this horrible diesease. I know that the family was truly BLESSED by the show of support with the hair cuts, the auction, and all the donation from the drivers, fan, and staff of STS. And I thank the family for allowing me to be a part of this wonderful night. God bless Morgan!!!!!

I really don't know of anybody who has not felt the cold touch of cancer, regardless of friends or family. Everyone at one point or another has been hit by this horrible disease. I would like to send out my most heart felt thanks and prayers to Morgan and her family. I lost my grandfather just over three years ago. And then my wifes cousin. I just want to thank all of the guys that had their heads' shaved. But what really moved me was the willingness of so many young women and young ladies for showing their support, by donating their hair to the LOCKS OF LOVE organization. Thanks again everyone, and the power of prayer is awesome!!

EAT FRESH

Tonight was an awesome night in honoring Morgan. Many people walked out of the the track with less hair than when they arrived at the track. Nine girls cut and donated there hair for "Locks of Love" and many many men shaved there heads to show support to Morgan, and all people fighting this horrible diesease. I know that the family was truly BLESSED by the show of support with the hair cuts, the auction, and all the donation from the drivers, fan, and staff of STS. And I thank the family for allowing me to be a part of this wonderful night. God bless Morgan!!!!!

I was the other hair stylist. Any your are wright the night was awesome. And it was all for a little girl named Morgan. I had a blast and I'll do it again anytime. I also thank the family for

allowing us as a family to take part of such a great event, and such a wonderful night. May God

bless this little angle girl, With all of our heart's!! The Major Family. We pray u get well Baby

I just want to thank ALL of the drivers for their donations last night. You guys did great in helping to raise funds for Morgan and her family. It was an absolutely awesome night for an wonderful cause! Sorry I ran out of stickers, for anyone who didn't get one I'll have more next weekend. Thanks again and please keep Morgan and her family in your prayers.

Kari

A HUGE Thanks you to everyone for the help and support to make this benefit a great thing. Larry Butcher for donating the Cowboys football helmet and Ice Ray jerseys, to Hammer head Construction for all the things you donated and to everyone else that donated auction items, money or time it means a great deal to a wonderful family in a time of need.

You know when racing ends each week I find myself thinking why do I do this, I have done nothing but lose friends and Money while building enemies since this whole race track thing began for me, every week someone or multiple someones are unhappy about a call or unhappy about the restrooms or unhappy about the track conditions, and there are even weeks where every thing seems to go great yet it is a guarantee some person will complain about something. Then I think about people like Morgan's family and all the headaches of doing something this really mean nothing, These people are going through times that each and everyone of us pray we never have to go through, sure makes all the petty complaining seem like nothing. When you can do something like this benefit for Morgan it makes all the hard work and long nights worth it.

Please keep Morgan in your prayers.

Owen Pittman

You made it possible for everyone owen...first time at sts and by far the best time ive had, and i didnt even finish the feature, everyone there was so willing to help, its a good feeling.

Archived