Way To Go Andy/Pink Posse Racing

Pink Posse Fan

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
and whan the 88 takes out the leader(166) three weeks ago,166 goes to the rear.said 88 would get punished.right..........not for trying to fight,his actions or ANYTHING.....one big reason our support has dropped BIG TIME.and when someone gets D.Qed,why would they still get there purse money?.frank t

i'm not a big fan of the 88 but all i know is that he has the fastest car out there and wins alot and doesn't put up with any [edited out by Nick Holt, 8/27/07] and as far as your "non-supporting" goes every time i turn around the torres' are starting [edited out by Nick Holt, 8/27/07] with other people, just like when the 66 blatenly ran over the 9 car in the b-main just to make it in the show but i guess that was ok right? :blink:<_< but i'm just a back marker in this class anyways. JMO...

and whan the 88 takes out the leader(166) three weeks ago,166 goes to the rear.said 88 would get punished.right..........not for trying to fight,his actions or ANYTHING.....one big reason our support has dropped BIG TIME.and when someone gets D.Qed,why would they still get there purse money?.frank t

hey frank if you got a problem with 88 he will be racing sunday come on down here and talk to him!!

[edited out by Nick Holt, 8/27/07] guys. the track doesn't use instant replay, doesnt have spotters in every turn, and i dont see a whole lot of us volunteering to go help in the infield if our cars are ready for the feature and not torn up after the heats,and help the staff.i can tell you from first hand knowledge, [edited out by Nick Holt, 8/27/07] happens fast. i watched a feature or two last week from the infield and for as little help as he has, he has done rather well. i feel we been on the wrong end of several calls this year. i let him know after the race, and before the next weeks race,that the cars that probably need to be watched a lil more carefully are usually the same ones week after week. he knows that,listens and 95% of the time makes the best call possible "at the time". im sure if we all sat and watched a feature with multiple incidents,we'd all see it 20 different ways. lets go race,support the track and staff, and remember,its a privilage to have a place to race locally, no one forces us too.

OWEN IS ONLY 1 PERSON WITH 2 EYE'S , HE CAN'T SEE EVERYTHING AT ALL TIME'S !! PEOPLE IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE CALL'S MADE PUT YOURSELF IN HIS POSITION FOR 1 NIGHT AND SEE WHAT HAPPEN'S .. I CAN ASSURE YOU WILL NOT WANT TO DO IT AGAIN !! PEOPLE ARE ALWAYS GOING TO THINK THEY GOT THE WRONG END OF THE STICK !! BAD CALLS ARE MADE IN EVERYDAY LIFE , SO YOU HAVE TO DEAL WITH THEM ... SOME PEOPLE CAN NEVER BE SATISFIED .... ATLEAST OWEN IS KEEPING RACING ALIVE IN SOUTH TEXAS !! :P

LIKE IT OR NOT , THAT'S LIFE !! <_<<_<

Frank,

What about when your kid gave the leader a flat tire leading a $1,000 to win show? Intentionally, and then bragged about it to his friends. If you ask me, "what goes around, comes around". So quit bein' a whinin' [Edited by DriveLine98 08/28/2007].

Not too sure what this stuff is all about, but it sounds like sour grapes between a few individuals.

Feuds between individuals should be taken off Texas Speed Zone.

And while I'm at it, why would anyone get on here to complain about a call. Of course, the answer is that the "offended party" is trying to make the racing public aware of the "bad call." But, really, the offending party should be talking to the people who made the call, not making his/her case in public. There isn't a racing organization anywhere that makes perfect calls every time. Crying about "bad calls" on TXSZ just makes the complainer look like.. well, a complainer.

Thanks for reading.

Nick

Part of the gratification/greiving process. :lol: Well said Nick Holtster!

LOL.. I looked that one up in my psych textbooks and found "gratification" and found "greiving," but never in the same sentence.. It's kind of an either or type situation.

Nick

Frank,

What about when your kid gave the leader a flat tire leading a $1,000 to win show? Intentionally, and then bragged about it to his friends. If you ask me, "what goes around, comes around". So quit bein' a whinin' [Edited by DriveLine98 08/28/2007].

Not too sure what this stuff is all about, but it sounds like sour grapes between a few individuals.

Feuds between individuals should be taken off Texas Speed Zone.

And while I'm at it, why would anyone get on here to complain about a call. Of course, the answer is that the "offended party" is trying to make the racing public aware of the "bad call." But, really, the offending party should be talking to the people who made the call, not making his/her case in public. There isn't a racing organization anywhere that makes perfect calls every time. Crying about "bad calls" on TXSZ just makes the complainer look like.. well, a complainer.

Thanks for reading.

well said nick!!

I REMEMBER ONCE IN RACE CAR CAMP , ALL THE HELL WITH THAT CALL THE WHAAAMBULANCE !!!

SOMEONE'S ALWAYS ON HERE BIT#$ING ABOUT SOMETHING , NOT EVERYONE'S PERFECT ... I'M SURE WE'VE ALL MADE BAD DECISION IN LIFE SO BE IT!!! WHO GIVE'S A RAT'S A$$ ..LET'S GO RACING AND HAVE A GOOD TIME...........HELL WITH ALL THIS BS............ B):(

AND THAT'S THAT .........

ANDY CONGRATS ON YOUR WIN !!!

I just removed several posts continuing the feud between some TXSZ members. Texas Speed Zone, as I have said many times before, is not the place to wage personal fights. Go someplace else to squabble.

Warning: I will be putting some members people on the dreaded Moderator Review List if this keeps up. There is absolutely no place for name-calling, mean-spirited spats on here.

This is not my first warning.

Nick Holt

[edited out by Nick Holt, 8/27/07] guys. the track doesn't use instant replay, doesnt have spotters in every turn, and i dont see a whole lot of us volunteering to go help in the infield if our cars are ready for the feature and not torn up after the heats,and help the staff.i can tell you from first hand knowledge, [edited out by Nick Holt, 8/27/07] happens fast. i watched a feature or two last week from the infield and for as little help as he has, he has done rather well. i feel we been on the wrong end of several calls this year. i let him know after the race, and before the next weeks race,that the cars that probably need to be watched a lil more carefully are usually the same ones week after week. he knows that,listens and 95% of the time makes the best call possible "at the time". im sure if we all sat and watched a feature with multiple incidents,we'd all see it 20 different ways. lets go race,support the track and staff, and remember,its a privilage to have a place to race locally, no one forces us too.

yea i give owen alot of credit for making all those calls...yea it would be nice if more drivers coulde help out if they could...i was suprised to see whiteaker sr. in the infield after his car broke something in the feature...and even after whiteaker jr. broke while leading the feature got straight out of his car and jumped on the four-wheeler to help and even stayed after the races to help push many of the cars out of the junkyard of an infield and i also see ej gilpin every single week helping and doing what i can. and i hear steve grantz helps out alot. and i would like to thank all those people that help keep the track running week to week and owen keep up the good work!

yea i give owen alot of credit for making all those calls...yea it would be nice if more drivers coulde help out if they could...i was suprised to see whiteaker sr. in the infield after his car broke something in the feature...and even after whiteaker jr. broke while leading the feature got straight out of his car and jumped on the four-wheeler to help and even stayed after the races to help push many of the cars out of the junkyard of an infield and i also see ej gilpin every single week helping and doing what i can. and i hear steve grantz helps out alot. and i would like to thank all those people that help keep the track running week to week and owen keep up the good work!

Man you can see Ej out there sometimes its hard to see him if he stands next to the sighns or even the trophys at that lol not like I have much room to talk but its true lol. :lol:

Archived