OSAS and The Mountian video clip

I have to say that was a great SLM race , congrats to Randy Weaver. I think everybody knows Im a Weaver and Arp fan , but tonight I was pulling for Mark Douglas , his luck while leading this year is awful and it continued again tonight. I really wanted to see his bad luck end with a win tonight. I hope his luck turns around soon. I think Mark is a good guy and is just having a run of bad luck , I say when his bad streak runs out , he will get several wins , Mark is due.

Speedway Videos was very fortunate tonight because "Tom Montgomery" made the trip down to The Mountain tonight to announce on our video. We really wanna thank Tom for doing this , we stopped at Shoneys after the races and we were listening to the video and other drivers even comminted on how great it was to hear you announcing there race again. Shoneys run us out at 1:30 so they could close.

Thanks again to The Coffey Family and OSAS for bringing and putting on a Great show.

ps. Ray Dedrick did another great job for podcast for The Mountain website , you are my personal hero sir. You stepped in to a uncomfortable situation and have run away with it.

Video is @ http://youtube.com/FlipperFord13

Well I filmed this race , on Friday night aug 17th my #2 piston exited the block coming out of turn 4. We got the motor out this week and found that #1 also tried to exit , small hole but still inside motor. My Sponsor called me tuesday and he had gotten me a car with a running motor. If we wouldnt have filmed on Friday we might have raced Saturday. But we have 2 races at 2 seperate tracks over the Labor Day weekend. Looking forward to handing the camera over to Tammy during those races. I will still film the Bigger Races.

Archived