another bad start to the shelma era

speedy

Not to take away or add to the situation, but if you guys are racing at CCMS for the money (you guys are making it sounds like you guys are waiting to pay your mortgage with these checks), what are you doing racing? I will admit that I would probably feel the same way, but give it (the process) some time to get straightened out. Sounds like it can only get better from here...

Sorry guys, just my .02 cents.

Maybe not their Mortgage, but they pay their pit passes, car repair and up keep, fuel, and even some their gas to get to the track from out of town.....

They race for the love of the sport, but when they get taken..... :(

STS pays cash at the end of the night, as does I37 and the Valley.

All they want is the truth and to be paid what they are owed, how hard can that be for someone with the "Business experience" the new managers say they have. Do they have this problem with their other business?

Where have you been hiding Tim... Still in the UK?

Hey Marc! I have been in Germany for over 2 years now. Crazy how time flies! Hopefully in 2009, I will be in San Antonio for a few years, we will see. I keep an eye on the boards, but it is hard to stay up to date with everything in the Texas racing world. Keep in touch!

Racing is like gambling... if you don't have the money to lose, don't do it.

Tim

Archived