It's About Time!

I have just updated the points on our website for ASA Pro Late Model, Pro Modified, Pro Stock, Pro Truck and Allison Legacy.

In the future, I will now be responsible for posting the points so my plan is to have them up no later than Sunday evening following the race. However, please give me at least one race to get it worked into my workload before you start boiling me in oil for being late. lol

Thank you,

John Mandabach

HOUSTON MOTORSPORTS PARK

How do you see the points at all. When I click on the link it goes to the main page but I guess I didn't see the link for the points. All I see is all the advertising on the site.

If you go to the Speedway Section and click a link for one of the classes the next page will have a huge button that says, "CLICK HERE FOR 2007 POINTS STANDINGS."

You just don't want me to see the po it is ints, do you?? Now it won't go to the page, says page cannot be found???

Arthur, hit the refresh button when you get to the hobby stock page before you click the points standing link. Your computer is trying to go to the old link. Works fine on every computer in the office and Sarah said it came up at home. Maybe also try blowing the dust off the 1980's IBM Commodore computer you are using. lol j/k

Hey now, you guys aren't making fun of my old dinosaur are ya. I finally had to retire it. :(

FOR SALE: One good used laptop(doubles as a good boat anchor)Toshiba 440cdx W/windows 95....CHEAP! :P

Sorry John I guess we've kinda hijacked your points post.

Its my fault. Now I see what happens when I make fun of Arthur. lol

Hey now, you guys aren't making fun of my old dinosaur are ya. I finally had to retire it. :(

FOR SALE: One good used laptop(doubles as a good boat anchor)Toshiba 440cdx W/windows 95....CHEAP! :P

Sorry John I guess we've kinda hijacked your points post.

Is it a one owner? Thinking A J's Compaq?

Don't feel bad, Reb. I'm still running Windows 95 on my older computer and just switched this one to XP about four months ago out of necessity (nobody's tech support will talk about Win98 anymore, including Microsoft).

And the "Trash80" was an answer to a question no one asked, but it did get me to switch from an IBM Correcting Selectric to a computer... at least, I think the Trash80 was a computer.

My Zenith Heathkit is getting jealous... j/k...

Oh yeah? Well, I'm typing this on my Tandy100 laptop and using an acoustic coupler to connect to the Internet. LOL

Nick

Guess I will have to dust off Dad's old Teletype machine and send Nick my next message...1st generation email... lol

Don't laugh, I spent four years of my life (1967-1971) in front of teletypewriter hooked up to the big shots in Washington. Well, not actually hardwired. An analyst stood over my shoulder as I typed and he radioed it to someone who radioed it to someone else and eventually it ended up in Washington.. There was no screen, just some paper that came spewing out as I typed. The analyst would tear it off, study it for a minute or two and then take off like the place was burning down. It was all in code, so I never really knew what I was typing.. kinda like now.. LOL

Nick

Do you remember how we saved and stored info on those TRS80(TRASH80) COMPS?

The early one's used a cassette tape as I recall.. and the keyboard was a trip. Those early keyboards would "bounce" if you hit them just right and multiple characters of the same character would result..

Nick

Archived