Dale

Brad

This movie was in San Antonio about a month ago, I went to see it. It was supposed to be shown at TMS but a storm came thru and the movie could not be shown. The out takes shown after the movie were great. I will definitly tape it. I wont give away the ending, but there wasn't a dry eye in the theater. Really good.

I took my 10 year old nephew to see it and he still talks about it. I give it 2 impact guns up.

Here ya go, keith!

Tue 9.4

6:00 PM

Dale Preshow: His Greatest Comeback #CMT406 Dale Preshow: His Greatest Comeback #CMT406 In "His Greatest Comeback", longtime friends of Earnhardt, Kix Brooks and Ronnie Dunn reminisce about the legendary racer

Tue 9.4

7:00 PM

DALE DALE (#CMV126) Narrated by Paul Newman, this feature film provides the most accurate presentation of Dale Earnhardt's career and life.

That night is planned with watching the movie and making enchiladas, spanish rice, beans and cornbread. Calling all my kids and grandkids. Racing is wonderful. Thanks for all the memories. Everyone is so wonderful.

That night is planned with watching the movie and making enchiladas, spanish rice, beans and cornbread. Calling all my kids and grandkids. Racing is wonderful. Thanks for all the memories. Everyone is so wonderful.

Great! I'll be over then... LOL

Nick

Is that that dusty box that has the 12:00 blinking all the time?

no wonder they replaced you with a goat..

pretty cool show.

Archived