Doing the right thing

abrungot

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice call SASPEEDRACER24.

How many times did I have 2 spin out for you to get your LAPS back???? I would say scoreboard, but .......... So............ Shut up.

I'll let you "TAKE A PICTURE" of my trophy August 15th.

Jody,

Sorry but stealing the kids trophies after the bike race is not considered Sportsman like.

Security has been put on notice to restrain you while the kids return for their drinks post race...

As well.. it is unsportsman like to blame someone else for your lack of communication with your right and left feet.....

You ALWAYS shoot a low score when you play alone. 15 foot gimmies. 6 mulligans and several foot wedges can lower a score every time.

i've got twenty that says milton will clean house......something about him just says 'long iron shark'.

i've got twenty that says milton will clean house......something about him just says 'long iron shark'.

For $20 He'll wash your car, truck and trailer.......................How bout them chiefs?????

Jody.. Today i begin my starvation so that i can fill up on the salad your having painted on your car!!!

Yum Yum...

I have figured out how we are going to give away your Overtime budget $

http://www.haysfoodbank.org/hunger_facts.htm

The City of Kyle works with the Hays area food bank.... Wonder how much we can raise for them...??

Here is $300... have another project that i will announce on Saturday night... But the donations will happen in time for Turkey day....

• 1 month later...
On the 15th...

The evenings "Looser" aka Jody.. Must go visit Milton in the grandstands after tech... At that time explain to the fans... WHY He is a looser... and beg for help to fill the $75 pot for the night.....

On edit...

The pot will go toward a family in the Kyle community that is in need at Christmas...

Consider this my handshake for the world to see!!

BUMP

Did Jody ever pay up?

Wow. Mona. When I asked you if you would support the needy children by helping me out you said " Of course I will, Jody. You know that"..... Now it's " Did Jody ever pay up?"..... Your donation to the good cause will be greatly appreciated. I love Mona.

Archived