Doing the right thing

abrungot

Nice call Turbo Diesel.

I can't wait to get sent to the back for nothing AGAIN and then do it the right way. Hopefully they won't confuse me with the 25 and give me my spot back..............

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On the 15th...

The evenings "Looser" aka Jody.. Must go visit Milton in the grandstands after tech... At that time explain to the fans... WHY He is a looser... and beg for help to fill the $75 pot for the night.....

On edit...

The pot will go toward a family in the Kyle community that is in need at Christmas...

Consider this my handshake for the world to see!!

Nice call lcpytx8.

a Bung knot,

I'll be singing my new song Just For You. Was going to wait until the THR Banquet, but you've given me no choice.

Intelligence analysts say this will be the chorus to your song:

"

Forces of evil on a bozo nightmare

ban all the music with a phony gas chamber

'cuz one's got a weasel and the other's got a flag

one's on the pole, shove the other in a bag

"

Thank you Beck... "I'm a looser baby!"

post-924-1188964395_thumb.jpg

Deet Deet (or how ever you make the Nextel Alert Sound)

I'm going to need it again.........

Thank you Nick Holt for the use of this Photo. I'll have the 24 put it back on your desk in the morning.

post you damn picture poooooooooooooooooooooooooooosssssssssssssssssssssssttttttttttttttttttttttt.

Nice call Mary Ann Naumann.

[pic resized by Nick Holt, 9/5/07]

post-3-1188969093_thumb.jpg

Thank you Nick Holt for the use of this Photo. I'll have the 24 put it back on your desk in the morning.

post you damn picture poooooooooooooooooooooooooooosssssssssssssssssssssssttttttttttttttttttttttt.

and this..... is after the post banquet party.....

-shawn

p.s. you aint in the grand stocks no more...

post-924-1188966593_thumb.jpg

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Sure seems like I'm still in the Grand Stocks..... Just slower.

You're going slower? Jody, you do realize the driver is able to control the speed of the car, don't you?

Most of them anyways.........

On edit: tqj3, I was just guessing. I think the average lap speed at SAS in the Grand Stocks was like 70 mph. Not sure what I'm running at THR. Maybe it just seems slower.

On the 15th...

The evenings "Looser" aka Jody.. Must go visit Milton in the grandstands after tech... At that time explain to the fans... WHY He is a looser... and beg for help to fill the $75 pot for the night.....

On edit...

The pot will go toward a family in the Kyle community that is in need at Christmas...

Consider this my handshake for the world to see!!

Hey Aaron, why all this talk when your just going to finish 2nd at best? You know I'm gonna pass you on the last lap for the win...

The person working the camera (a girl to be named later) didn't realize that the date was set on the last time Aaron won anything (a bike race, BARELY).......If his "Crew" spent more time on his car and less time saving pictures of me to their desktop, maybe the date would be right. She apologizes but anyone with any sense knows when it was taken.

Post Script,

My agent has instructed me not to sing at the track. Something about the catch fence on the front straight not being stable enough for adoring fans to climb on.......

Come join us Lenny. War Salad Bars.

Archived