Corpus Christi Speedway Cancels August 25 Races

debwill

Let me clear something up, sponsorship is a totally different thing. It not only helps me, but also helps businesses advertise. I am 20 years old, racing every weekend. [edited out by Nick Holt, 8/24/07] and like always have a nice day.

MOST OF US HAVE FAMILY TO SUPPORT , SO WHAT WE PAY OUT EVERY WEEK WE WOULD LIKE TO GET WHAT'S OWED TO US !!! IF I WAS 20 AGAIN IT MIGHT BE DIFFERENT , YOU'LL LEARN AS LIFE GOES ON ........

NO BETTER YET YOU HAVE A NICE LIFE !!!!! :(

Well, I see this thread has degenerated into a personal war. I don't care who started it and it doesn't really matter who's right and who's wrong. The personal feuds need to go somewhere else.

Thanks.

Nick Holt

I'm sorry Nick, it's just very idiotic for people who don't even race at the track to come on these threads and start putting down the track and the new owners. Personally, I am sick of all these people bashing every single thread.

I understand where you are coming from just as I understand where the people who are bashing on here are coming from. But just because I understand both sides of an issue doesn't mean I'm going to let the bashing and personal stuff continue on TXSZ.

That's why God invented Email - so you can have at it in private. Or was that Bob Dole who invented Email.. Either way, let's all cut the feuding on here.

Thanks.

Nick

You know at first it was entertaining reading and a lot of opinions have been expressed.But it is to the point now that nothing new can be added and the same things are being said over and over.So let us let it die and wait for the next issue to surface.Hopefully there will not be a next issue.

Archived