JRA kids races

circleburner

As i looked across the grandstands i noticed several kids sitting during the bike races. So i spoke with Aaron and Laura, and we decided that i will find old bikes, repair them , and make them available for those kids who would like to race and maybe didnt get the message.

so if anyone has any old bikes or parts they would like to get rid of , i will put my boys to work getting them ready , for availability at the next races. i will pick them up in the austin north area.

Thanks

Greg Norton

Differential Specialties

Incredible! :D I love this, kids will never forget this. Aaron & Laura, what a great job you guys and your staff (and I know it is slim) are doing! The kiddy rides were so special and oh my gosh, the bike races, always are a big hit and some of those parents out there, like Mark Chrudimsky and yes, my son Heath Stewart and others with their children, I can remember them when they were in the bike races at Longhorn, so point is, those little ones out there now, they are our next generation of racers! ;) Thank you Greg!!!

I can't thank Greg enough for joining the JRA Staff!!! He has a real good resume in the Kids/sports area/Management area. He is full of ideas, and energy, just what we need in the sport!!

This is just 1 of many things that will add to the saturday night experience...

Watch out 2008!!

P.S... Kiddie rides were a blast, and i would like to say to all the Drivers that helped Saturday.. and there is no way without video.. to name them all...

Waiting in line for 10 mins to pick up kids due to the car count... PRICELESS!!!

oh...and i forgot we will need helmets as well...so if yo uhave any that your kids have outgrown or dont need anymore we could put them to good use

i stopped by a garage sale sunday and picked up a bad tire unit, and with a little begging i got it for 7.00, it should make a nice runner, not toyne nice, but non the less...lol

so iffen yall see one think of the kids.it will go along way kinda like the pay it forward thing

Greg

alright while im in the beggin mood..the kids club is lookin a little sparse....we need some autographed pictures of the competitors cars for display and give away. so sharpen up the felt tips and help us decorate the area.......you will be immortalized on the walls of the jra kids club..what more could a racer ask for?

p.s if some are used for dart boards it will not be jra's fault

Here is some bike race history.. anyone name the people in the picture?

maybe a year & place too?

Not sure about the 3 kids on the left but I am almost certain that the fellar on the right was TATOR two weeks ago.

It could still be TATOR, except for the victory lane part.........

I'm nice to him............................When I need something. ;)

Archived