Busch

ProTree

he's been doing good every since he got pat tryson as a crew chief. with their momentum and his success at bristol, i wouldnt be surprised to see him win there too. he is making it tough for jr to gain any ground on him, and as much as i hate to say it i dont think jr is going to make the chase again this year. that illegal wing mount is really coming back to haunt them now

i think he's great...and hell yes he was hammering them down. i guess he caught flac for it at his last win.

i caught the last 20 laps while at lunch........

<<<<<<<don't read below if you are watching later>>>>>>>>>>>>>

stewhead and kyle are never gonna last as team mates.....i'm not a big kyle bush fan but i think the dillrod in the 20 has found someone that isn't gonna put up with his primaddona pompous a@$.....and best yet , its a teammate. he'll make denny look like an angel.

i think he's great...and hell yes he was hammering them down. i guess he caught flac for it at his last win.

i caught the last 20 laps while at lunch........

<<<<<<<don't read below if you are watching later>>>>>>>>>>>>>

stewhead and kyle are never gonna last as team mates.....i'm not a big kyle bush fan but i think the dillrod in the 20 has found someone that isn't gonna put up with his primaddona pompous a@$.....and best yet , its a teammate. he'll make denny look like an angel.

You think Kurt is "GREAT"?????Compared to who????? :P

Archived