invited cars

thumper

It is my understanding that ANY ministock from any track is invited to race with the CC Thunders for the rest of the year as long as they are legal with their home track rules AND run street tires no wider than 71/4"That means STS cars,RGS cars Pro Sedan cars,Edna cars,Kileen cars etc.Come as you are with these tires.A street tire is anything with a treadwear of at least 200.For anyone wanting to try CC and does not want to invest a lot,just go to a used tire shop or junkyard and buy a cheap set of used ones.And in the intrest of fairness since new cars start in the rear,If we have new cars show up I will start scratch all nite.This takes away a foreward start advantage. from a new car.BE WARNED HOWEVER THERE ARE MANY OTHER FAST CARS AND i DONT SPEAK FOR THEM.stupid caps lock.The purse is 150 to win feature,25 each for the Auzzie and heats.We have had some dirt cars and Pro Sedans already.I hope they had fun,cause that what CC Thunders is all about.As 4 cyl cars we ARE an important part of the show.Each and every car. THUNDERS RULE.

I WANT MY SLICKS , GOING TO DEEP IN THE TURNS, BAD HABITS

if you had gone in deeper and harder .they would have had to repave the track ..darn near tore up the asphault ..now what was that old saying ..slow down go faster ..street tires will make you learn how to drive ..

Archived