Next race?

NickHolt

rumor also has it a past street stock champion may bring out his old hot rod to show yow a FAST lap.....frank t

Welcome the competition don't we Barry(Anna)... It only makes Us faster...

Frank, here's one that isn't a rumor... We got word last week that people are wanting to know why the #27 is so fast. Wanting to know what has been done and what they can do to make theirs faster...

To start with you have a two year old motor that needs to be refreshed, you match it with some friends that give you unconditional help and share what they know...

Thanks to everyone who has helped make the transition to dirt a smooth one. Thanks to the fans who have supported Us also.

Mark

NO FEAR HERE .....ours been sitting three years.so by what your saying it should be really fast.if they are even any faster now then back then.the motor is basically a sport mod type motor.but i can step it up if need be.its just an old metric,so i hope it can hang.we usually can..............im not into rumorville,im into getting it done.frank t

randy g,johnny t,robert w,david b,abraham m,just a few that left the street stock class for different reasons.these 5 have all won championships one track or another.most got sport mods.but three are pulling them out of the weeds to welcome the new group that are running up front.should be fun to see.the only real difference i see are realistic motors apposed to big doller motors.but i still feel the chassis difference and these drivers will go to the front....frank t

NO FEAR HERE .....ours been sitting three years.so by what your saying it should be really fast.if they are even any faster now then back then.the motor is basically a sport mod type motor.but i can step it up if need be.its just an old metric,so i hope it can hang.we usually can..............im not into rumorville,im into getting it done.frank t

I was not trying to put fear in anyone, just said that refreshing the motor helped

that's all and I'am sure you can get it done Frank T. I have no dout, you all have

some good car's and some great driver's. Johnny 66 if you ever need our welder

again you are more than welcome to it any time. What ever it take's to get more

car's on the track!!!! Anna Major/#33 See u all friday

Guest Top Dog Graphix

I am glad Frank has got a car to run now, the competition has just been elevated another notch, and I for one welcome it. Dirt car or Asphalt car, it doesn't know what it is, make the adjustments in the chassis, and get after it. I was out of a car for 3 years, and I think I do pretty decent with my pure stock/roadrunner, which I hear was Knudtson's old asphalt car. The racing is fixing to get much more interesting in the Street Stock class with the new cars making it out soon.

Sounds to me there needs to be a photographer out there to get all of this. ;)

I agree with that! No photographer at I-37 to docuement all the happenings, like somebodys first win or just competeing. Not to mention its good for the track when pictures are posted on the internet. I can't think of a better man for the job than Jamie! Lets hear some coments, what does everyone think?

Jamie,

I'll pay your way in.

Randy,

We will agree to disagree. A dirt car can run on asphalt and do well and vise versa. To build a dirt specific car or an asphalt specific car there are certain things you do and don't do on each.

From what I was told we still have room to make a few more changes that would make the car handle better and to the motor to make it perform better...

That roadrunner car(Eric's old one) was going to be a car I was going to run. There is still one more in the weeds... One never knows what might show up on a given Fri. night.... :D

Back to the NO FEAR thing. Again, I think the competition is great. I'd love to have 20-30 Street's show up on a Friday night. I have to say we have had a blast and love everyone out there. Thanks for giving us a place to race.

Archived