thr hobbies (thunder stocks)

hotshot

the red and yellow 19 hasn't run in 5 years.......i believe it is the # 16 of mason teague now.dunno,,,,i do know somebody bought it.

the white 03 is still out there just a different color and #,,,,,guess.

the black 58 is now the black 56 driven by jenkins

i don't recall the silver #3 unless you count the silver 31 before he changed to 31,,,before that it was multy colored #3 driven by leo hinejosa

the silver 31 is retired while the owner is living life,,,,last time i saw him he was riding his own custom build chopper screaming "jesse james who?"/"west coast what?" leaving a hank the third concert.

And the 14 or so other "Road Runners"??????? Can't wait to drive the TSRS 11..........

the red and yellow 19 hasn't run in 5 years.......i believe it is the # 16 of mason teague now.dunno,,,,i do know somebody bought it.

the white 03 is still out there just a different color and #,,,,,guess.

the black 58 is now the black 56 driven by jenkins

i don't recall the silver #3 unless you count the silver 31 before he changed to 31,,,before that it was multy colored #3 driven by leo hinejosa

the silver 31 is retired while the owner is living life,,,,last time i saw him he was riding his own custom build chopper screaming "jesse james who?"/"west coast what?" leaving a hank the third concert.

there was a good looking silver#3 car out there last year i think it only raced once

The #3 car is driven by Ronnie Hopper. He should be back as I have been told by a friend. The black #58 will be back next year in the Super Stock class. I dont think it will be black though. Maybe Neon Pink :lol:

is that to go with that bright yellow 28 car that no one can pass becuase of its brightness lol j/k

• 2 months later...
  • 8 years later...

Last I heard my old # 25 car is on a dirt track somewhere. Those were some fun times for sure. #23 Wes Ahl is finishing up a sport mod and will be back on the dirt at Paige soon. Looking for a complete engine. My days of middle of the pack getting beat and banged on are over but will have a "new" "old" car to come out and practice with in about a year. Look forward to seeing some familiar faces. Hope you all are well. Take good care. Dirty

• 1 year later...
On 7/22/2016 at 6:40 AM, dirty said:

Last I heard my old # 25 car is on a dirt track somewhere. Those were some fun times for sure. #23 Wes Ahl is finishing up a sport mod and will be back on the dirt at Paige soon. Looking for a complete engine. My days of middle of the pack getting beat and banged on are over but will have a "new" "old" car to come out and practice with in about a year. Look forward to seeing some familiar faces. Hope you all are well. Take good care. Dirty

Was this the 25? I bought this a little over a week ago and have been looking for some history on it.

IMG_1675.JPG

• 2 years later...