You Wild and Crazy People

Well Hello all this is Roxie. I always wondered what all of our racecar drivers did when they weren’t racing. Well I am finding out they are working their imaginations overtime. Well let me get down to business here as we all know Nell has kept the track running to the best of her ability except during bad weather. Nell is trying to get all the equipment up and running and we will let you know by Wednesday if we are racing. Please slack off of all the posting for awhile and give everyone a break. Thank you all.

Well Hello all this is Roxie. I always wondered what all of our racecar drivers did when they weren’t racing. Well I am finding out they are working their imaginations overtime. Well let me get down to business here as we all know Nell has kept the track running to the best of her ability except during bad weather. Nell is trying to get all the equipment up and running and we will let you know by Wednesday if we are racing. Please slack off of all the posting for awhile and give everyone a break. Thank you all.

:blink::blink::blink::blink:;););)

WTH is going on down there? I don't care, I'm just curious as hell. I just want there to be a dirt track running down there as soon as possible, I have decided to return to watch DIRT and between the weather and the drama it has been 6 weeks since I first planned to go and I still don't see any racing.

So lets see if NELL is getting stuff prepared for racing this week I guess that means that there are not actually NEW OWNERS????!!!!! Why would Nell be getting the track ready for racing if Shelma and J & S Promotions OWN THE TRACK???? Could someone speak up now and tell us what is going on.

I certainly don't have a clue which end is up in this deal, but keep in mind that anybody can sign up on here using ANY name and say ANYTHING. That was "Roxie's" first post ever. It could be genuine or complete BS. There's no way to judge the credibility of the author. I wouldn't jump to any conclusions just yet. When somebody, anybody, says the place is open for racing on a certain night, just show up and race if you want. What else is there to do? :unsure:

I certainly don't have a clue which end is up in this deal, but keep in mind that anybody can sign up on here using ANY name and say ANYTHING. That was "Roxie's" first post ever. It could be genuine or complete BS. There's no way to judge the credibility of the author. I wouldn't jump to any conclusions just yet. When somebody, anybody, says the place is open for racing on a certain night, just show up and race if you want. What else is there to do? :unsure:

I agree, but its because of the other threads that give even an ounce of credibility to any of this. I'm not saying its credible, but if it wasn't for all the other stuff that apparently happened today, you would immediately dismiss it, but because of every thing else doubts start to sneak in.

I can confirm that I approved Roxie Adler's TXSZ Registration this evening.

Ms. Adler had previously registered on TXSZ as I37SpeedwayOwner, but called me this afternoon since she evidently could not recall her password. Since I cannot retrieve passwords, I suggested that she re-register using another name and email address.

Earlier this evening Roxie left a phone message (same phone number, same sounding voice) stating that she had just re-registered on TXSZ as Roxie and asked that I approve her registration because she wanted to post something.

Nick

I can confirm that I approved Roxie Adler's TXSZ Registration this evening.

Ms. Adler had previously registered on TXSZ as I37SpeedwayOwner, but called me this afternoon since she evidently could not recall her password. Since I cannot retrieve passwords, I suggested that she re-register using another name and email address.

Earlier this evening Roxie left a phone message (same phone number, same sounding voice) stating that she had just re-registered on TXSZ as Roxie and asked that I approve her registration because she wanted to post something.

Nick

Thanks Nick, so it's clear as mud again as to who is getting the track ready/running it/owning it. Like I said, when the place opens, just show up and race and see who's in charge then.

Boy, this is getting crazy. It is really a good way to get people with cars to drive over there thinking there is going to be a race. I think we will probably go elsewhere while they get their stuff at least partly in a bag. It was obvious that you can't completely buy any property from friday night to sunday so there is more there to this just noise.

Archived