races 7-13-07

So let me get this straight. Cindy (whoever she is) intentionally posted, under Cassie's screen name, incorrect information on here in an attempt to mislead the TXSZ membership regarding matters of ownership of the race track at Pleasanton, correct?

Perhaps Cassie should seriously consider changing her pass word.

So let me get this straight. Cindy (whoever she is) intentionally posted, under Cassie's screen name, incorrect information on here in an attempt to mislead the TXSZ membership regarding matters of ownership of the race track at Pleasanton, correct?

Perhaps Cassie should seriously consider changing her pass word.

CINDY IS CASSIES MOTHER AND I BELIEVE THERE IS MORE TO THIS I DO NOT THINK CINDY DID THIS TO HARM ANYONE I WILL STAND BEHIND THE HUNTERS 100% THEY HAVE DONE A LOT OF GREAT THINGS FOR THIS DIRT TRACK MORE THAN A LOT OF U KNOW OR EVEN WANT TO KNOW SO STOP THIS BULL SH UNTIL THE TRUTH IS OUT GREG DINSMORE ;)

Ok I think someone needs to put the truth on this site. The Hunter family was only doing as directed by someone. You know I think it is interesting that the new "OWNERS" have been awfuly quiet on this forum since all this began. The TRUTH needs to be told. If you want all the drivers and fans to stand behind you then step up to the plate and post the FACTS!!!! You all were real quick to announce OWNERSHIP but I believe there is more to the story then has been told. Don't make all the statements and get everyones hopes up that someone is actually going to make a go with the track and then drop the ball.

Again I think the WHOLE TRUTH needs to be told so everyone knows where they stand. People are losing faith, sponsorships and trust. Again if you want people to stand behind you tell them what is happening.

And as far as statements against the Hunter family I think everyone needs to stop and take a breath before they speak, I know this family VERY well and they are the some of the best people you would ever want to meet and would NEVER AND I MEAN NEVER do anything that would hurt the track or their reputation. So they wouldn't post something that they hadn't been told to do. And if something different needs to be said then say it but don't put the blame on the messengers.

I agree with bambam282, why haven't the "new" owners said anything since this all started? There were a few indications by employees of J & S that the confusion would be cleared up and an official press release would be announced, however, they have yet to respond.

I think it is safe to say that all the supporters of this track, regardless of the name, just want to know the straight story.

Hopefully, mother nature will cooperate and whoever is running the track will make a go of it. We just want to go racing!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D

Dude...the ground hogs and golphers are teaming up out there.... :lol:

The new owner has already chimed in Pink.....I was just hoping you would go back and see that.

Maybe before you chimed in you should know that apparently there are no new owners ;)

The new owner has already chimed in Pink.....I was just hoping you would go back and see that.

Which new owner? The new new owner, or the old new owner? :lol:

I saw several posts by txenergy, however, they were only about the original post. From what I read, the entries did not answer the questions everyone has about the track.

All Ive seen on both websites is that Shelma is the new owner of that track.Nowhere have I read where it says she is not the new owner.If there is an official statement somewhere please tell me where.Very interested.Thx.

p.s. whoever owns the track gets to keep the groundhogs and golphers right? :blink:

Well Hello all this is Roxie. I always wondered what all of our racecar drivers did when they weren’t racing. Well I am finding out they are working their imaginations overtime. Well let me get down to business here as we all know Nell has kept the track running to the best of her ability except during bad weather. Nell is trying to get all the equipment up and running and we will let you know by Wednesday if we are racing. Please slack off of all the posting for awhile and give everyone a break. Thank you all.

I suppose this statement from Roxie should clear up that Shelma doesnt actually own the track. If so, why is Nell trying to get things done to prepare for racing?

So where have they chimed in? In the beginning before everyone started asking questions that they haven't answered. Don't you think it is interesting that Shelma said she was calling Nell and Roxie? If she truly owned the track out right don't you think she would have the answers without having to call anyone?

All people are wanting to know is who actually owns the place and is going to work to give the racers and fans a place to go. Just give us the TRUTH for a change.

So where have they chimed in? In the beginning before everyone started asking questions that they haven't answered. Don't you think it is interesting that Shelma said she was calling Nell and Roxie? If she truly owned the track out right don't you think she would have the answers without having to call anyone?

All people are wanting to know is who actually owns the place and is going to work to give the racers and fans a place to go. Just give us the TRUTH for a change.

Why are you surprised by this? History tends to repeat itself. Ok I'm tired and getting grumpy so I'm off to bed. Seen that damn groundhog to often lately.

J

For those who keep saying that it doesn't matter who owns it or runs it or whatever-just show up and race. Let me ask this. If you show up and race and don't get paid, are you going to want to know who to go to to get it. If your fan's kid falls through the bleachers and breaks their neck because of the condition of the stands are you gonna care who carries the insurance. If somebody jumps up and runs out there and stops the race in the middle and tells everyone to go home because your trespassing are you gonna care?

This is not a bash at any party involved in this- I'm just saying that someone needs to step up and say we run the place and the other side needs to step and say "yes, they do". Fans aren't coming to a track when no one can even figure out who runs the damn place.

Archived