Racing

Sounds like the same old story. Same with them and I37. They should sell the track to people who care about the sport and business and want to see it flourish. I have heard there was someone interested in buying it but they won't sell. Its a shame its a nice track and could do well.

Sounds like the same old story. Same with them and I37. They should sell the track to people who care about the sport and business and want to see it flourish. I have heard there was someone interested in buying it but they won't sell. Its a shame its a nice track and could do well.

Yes I am sure a new owner would have more pull with Mother Nature. And have several extra pieces

of equipment to leave out there to fix the track on a moments notice. Armond will get it fixed when he can

and we will be racing again. I hope soon but that remains to be seen.

Did I37 close for sure? I had planed to go next week.

Harlin #60[somewhere in the future]

Yes I am sure a new owner would have more pull with Mother Nature. And have several extra pieces

of equipment to leave out there to fix the track on a moments notice. Armond will get it fixed when he can

and we will be racing again. I hope soon but that remains to be seen.

Did I37 close for sure? I had planed to go next week.

Harlin #60[somewhere in the future]

Don't count I-37 out quite so quick... there's some talking taking place...

Nick

Archived