Asphalt truck wins dirt race

Guest Top Dog Graphix

Chase, they did not make me add any lead, however I added 100+ pounds to try and get my rear percentages up from 43% to 46%. All I did was remove the windshield bought a beadlock and a mud plug and went racing. I used my SAS set up including swaybar and all and ran my THR gear. It was a blast! The best thing was they piad cash on the way out of the gate. Thanks Chico and Owen for having me at your tracks.

Chad,

Chico and I shared a couple of laughs about your choice of a dirt truck series name. We also laughed at a few choice sayings "Sarge" the announcer might use when the series runs there...

Bottom line is he wants to talk about how many trucks would run if a series were started?

Chad,

Chico and I shared a couple of laughs about your choice of a dirt truck series name. We also laughed at a few choice sayings "Sarge" the announcer might use when the series runs there...

Bottom line is he wants to talk about how many trucks would run if a series were started?

I would be interested to find out myself. I know a few of the drivers that own trucks have experience on the stuff. and in opinion these trucks will handle dirt just as good as any metric frame car, maybe even better with the taller roll cage. But dirt means you would have to wash it more often and that means extra work.

you should have seen some of the mud clogs we pulled off of rusty's truck. I just hope we can get the stuff off befor the kyle race. lol

Chad,

I hear that, I was flinging dirt all the way to Hwy 97 and that was just from the road and parking lot. I can only imagine what the truck look like.

Eric said he had fun race against you guys. We only wish we didnt have to pull in the pits... Oh well, we have next time....

May not be there this week. There is an open road race in Ft. Stockton that I'm commited to... You guys have fun!

Most of the dirt fell off on the way back from CC with little soap and water it will be as good as new.

Well Chad, I told Rusty that as long as he's racing his truck at dirt tracks, I would clean it myself, in a white T-shirt :D .

JM, can I be there for that. Just kidding :P LOL. Kind of brings a new meaning to what was talked about Friday night. See you guys soon. Scott

Archived