SAS Late Model champ?

racerjim2

The NASCAR Late Model points race is real close just 8 points between two drivers going into the last race of the year .It seems like SAS has been left out of the voting.

What a good year of racing it has been in the NASCAR Late Model

division. Donny, Ronnie , Danny and Jason have done really

well this season but it does look like Larry Bendele will pull

it out. It could get interesting though depending on how much damage

Larry's car sustained Saturday night.

Hopefully whoever the champ may be will also rank well in the

regional standings.

I'm really hoping Larry can pull off winning the championship on Saturday. Although he's been a Street Stock champion twice, he's never won a Late Model championship. I talked with him earlier this evening, and he plans to have his #23 car repaired by Saturday.

Not only will there be a close race for first place, but there's also a big battle for third . . . Danny Garcia and Ronnie Smith are currently tied in points! As mentioned in my recap earlier today, Saturday's racing action will definitely be exciting.

It seems like SAS has been left out of the voting.

Jim,

You're right. I didn't run championship contests for the Texas tracks in addition to the alphalt touring series. Sorry.

But hey, I have run out of hours to squeeze everything in. I have a business. I have a growing family. I am a grad student trying to get my thesis done. I'm dodging bill collectors and probably the Sheriff. And I already spend 20+ hours a week taking care of TSZ business -- all as an unpaid volunteer. So, I guess if you're not satisfied with the site you can ask Jason for a refund. LOL

P.S. Send me half the refund, ok?

Nick Holt

Hey Nic love the sight ,it was good seeing you saturday without an officals shirt on just wanted to let people know how tight the points race was at SAS and see if anyone would poast thier opinion.. again congrads Larry & Donnie you both had great seasons and lets not forget about Marcus and Homer for winning championships in the very comptive sportsman and the growing roadrunner divisions.

Archived